Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Level bar messed up due to new patch.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Level bar messed up due to new patch..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Level bar messed up due to new patch.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description:

Maybe it's just because I'm using my phone at the moment, or maybe it's just the layout I'm using (Classic).

EDIT: I just tried it on my laptop, it's still the same.
EDIT 2: Yes, it's just the classic layout which has this problem.

@Twoswords, I did what you suggested, but nothing happened.

11-21-2012 17:18 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I change few options with graphics and layout and nothing happen with level bar. Try to change on Your cellphone graphics and everything should come back to normal..

EDIT:

Give us a type of Your cellphone, becouse this could be releted with that. Also try to delete cookies from Ur cellphone// laptop, and then look...

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TwoSwords.: 11-21-2012 19:02.

11-21-2012 18:17 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Thread Starter Thread Started by franz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The problem has been solved with a recent graphics addition to the skin. Thanks for your help Twoswords.

11-23-2012 08:29 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Level bar messed up due to new patch..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH