Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Petition For Szeszej » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: petition Poll
yes 60 86.96%
no 9 13.04%
Total: 69 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Petition For Szeszej 3 Votes - Average Rating: 9.003 Votes - Average Rating: 9.003 Votes - Average Rating: 9.003 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Text Petition For Szeszej Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right I am going to start a petition to get Szeszej to play on the UK server.

Could someone turn this into a pol please.

Yes or no, there will be no in-between of maybe or abstain.

So then who is with me. Maybe then we'll see some changes.

Your imperfection.
11-02-2008 14:01 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Think this is a great idea YES from me ...
who will attack him though lol Crying

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-02-2008 14:21 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol as long as he dosnt hack and tries to advance ahead of all of us i dun mind him playing hehehe. but then who is gonna be the admin?

11-02-2008 14:31 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

He still can be. It's just I don't think the devs quiteget it completely with the game, as they don't play this server. Thus he'll be a better admin, and I am sure he wont multiaccount.

Your imperfection.
11-02-2008 14:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Just give him enough levels so I can farm him Big Grin

11-02-2008 14:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Clan: DB

I think it is a great idea, just aslong as he would progress like any normal person.

e.g starting from level 1

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
11-02-2008 15:17 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Tempest

lol @ diablo ... your dark side is showing diablo Wink

Would be refreshing especially when he levels enough for expo's & needs help from more experienced players Evil

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 11-02-2008 15:28.

11-02-2008 15:27 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
diablo

A great idea indeed. Could this be changed into a poll please?

11-02-2008 15:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

poll added
11-02-2008 16:08 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

yes from me Wink

11-02-2008 16:09 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

yes from me as well
go on szeszej, well be nice[ish]
it would be interesting to see which clan he should go for, and which tattooe
11-02-2008 16:14 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Clan: BK

Good idea, doubt it will happen tho

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DeathMagick: 11-02-2008 16:48.

11-02-2008 16:40 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Nice idea but it wont happen. Szeszej has access to the logs and could in theory tamper with the game. He would be a position to abuse the game for his own benifit and for this reason he will never play on the uk server
11-02-2008 16:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

wonder were this idea came from raxis Tongue
yes from me Tongue
and i have messaged and talked to him about playing Wink

11-02-2008 17:12 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Nice idea but it wont happen. Szeszej has access to the logs and could in theory tamper with the game. He would be a position to abuse the game for his own benifit and for this reason he will never play on the uk server

EXCUSES, EXCUSES , EXCUSES ,EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES ,,EXCUSES ,

11-02-2008 18:13 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

More of a reason than an excuse Tongue
11-02-2008 18:18 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: Petition For Szeszej Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

get him in, im sure he wont cheat, but if he does so what its, not about him compeating its about him understanding, and if he needs to cheat, it just proves our point to him.

11-02-2008 18:20 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
diablo

If he cheats he will have to ban himself.

11-02-2008 18:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

he should come in and play absorber, so he can see how inbalanced it is aginst all the other races.... maybe once he's played a bit he'll realize that maybe, there are a few tweaks that need to be made here and there

11-02-2008 18:55 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Everyone read this. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The same day that I made Szeszej reply to knightroad's thread in Game system, Szeszej and I had a huge debate about the game. So I don't have to put this in another thread, he said to me that (direct quote) 'the public opinion is not always right'. So I said to him that in that case the public opinion is 0.01% right then? I can think of 2 things that the BWT team have put into the game thanks to us.

1) Extended armoury
2) BW lite (kinda)

There was another one that he said, but I've forgotten it (was very small thing).

Then I went on about he should start playing BW, maybe get an account at level 60 and see how hard it is to play and progress with certain ways of play. He responded with:

'I used to play on a BW server but I got bored as it is too repetative for me.'

So I went on about yes, we get bored as well, that's why you need to listen to us and then people would stop leaving as they wouldn't become bored.

Then he went back to the AMAZING response of 'the public opinion is not always right'. Great.

For that reason he will never play on a BW server. Please reply sensibly to this.

11-02-2008 19:50 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
minshres
Viking

hohoho.. that all i gotta say :/ pretty disappointing

"test your own medicine sometimes if u wanna know how well it works."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 11-02-2008 19:57.

11-02-2008 19:56 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

i am quite dissapointed by that, it shows that there is definatly a problem with the quility f the game. repetition is a nail in the coffin for games, and the bw team should do all they can to remove it.

even if the public opionion isnt always right, it doesnt matter, because if they get something wrong then the devs can say 'see, silly you'.

after all, this is a game for us, and a source of revenue for the you [the devs] so why not listin to our ideas, and use them to maximise your revenue, for example, everytime we buy a certain amount of premium you give one of our ideas a go [amount depends on size of idea]

eveb simple stuff like more watched auctions for premiun, make i so you can exchange days of premiun for that and you will increase your revenue by a bit, and all these little bits will add up
11-03-2008 00:36 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

i guess they haven't made this game to line there own pockets then. cause if they did then they would know that the customer is always right. at least that's the way i've always seen good bussiness sense. but mabe they think the shit they keep giving us will keep us here.

back on point. use ur own product and then u will know how to improve it and keep the players you have all ready Evil

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
11-03-2008 01:04 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Clan: DB

Exactly. we get bored but have we quit. NO.

we have found some other ingame way of making it enjoyable.

so still. i think its just an excuse

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
11-03-2008 11:07 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Tempest

quote:
even simple stuff like more watched auctions for premiun, make i so you can exchange days of premiun for that and you will increase your revenue by a bit, and all these little bits will add up

Ha premium for watched ..NOT one I would entertain, maybe watched with automatic bidding to a max spend amount set by you , then yeah Wink

Also ... has anyone thought about the serious shortage of zones ..

think we should have more of

Zone 1
Zone 2
Zone 3

make an upgrade from Zone 1 in act II to Realm of the dark lord with new zones available if possible ?? (like 5,4,3,2,1 again for act II)

Back on topic .. I think in order to see if something works you have to try & test it..
then we could have "Played by makers , made for players !" would be a possitive quote. SO GET PLAYING S Cool

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-03-2008 16:12 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

Ontopic in offtopic? Tongue

This poll is pointless, it wont affect his decision....
11-03-2008 16:19 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

And of course every operator mustn't play on "his" servers or else they would loose their position as operators Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-03-2008 18:59 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
faceeater
Triple Ace

so maybe a dev should play, and if that happened we wouldnt know who they were, just start at a mid high lvl with a few accounts, 1 for each race and just check out what were saying, the devs dont even need szeszej to know there doing it, just check YOUR product,

And who says the majority are wrong you arrogant so and so, and your better than me because? oh yeah your an ignorant egotistical so and so. guess what i eat with the same hole as you, and i expel my food the same way.

11-03-2008 21:32 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Tempest

quote:
guess what i eat with the same hole as you, and i expel my food the same way.

lololol @ the cute lil dude who wants to eat faces Smile
just dont mention sexual preferance ..

Could SOMEONE who makes this not play it ?
anyone ????

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-04-2008 00:23 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

would seem like a good idea. a chef always tastes the broth before serving it.........

11-04-2008 01:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: Petition For Szeszej Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats up too spicy for ya, or no opinion

11-04-2008 22:20 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
a chef always tastes the broth before serving it.........

A chef never eats in his own restaurant Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-05-2008 01:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

tis true. if its good enough for gordon ramsey though........in support of it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 11-05-2008 02:56.

11-05-2008 02:55 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

quote:

A chef never eats in his own restaurant Tongue

coz he knows how damn badly the food is made

just like this game

11-05-2008 07:35 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

lol isn't our server just a small morsel of the whole dish in the big restaurant lol the restaurant is their company Tongue all the servers is the food Big Grin and ours is just a small morsel or nibble of that food so he can taste it Tongue all this talk about food is making me hungry hope what I just said was able to be understood lol

11-05-2008 08:47 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

quote:
A chef never eats in his own restaurant

I know plenty of chefs that do that... I know a few who won't let a sinlge dish go without each part being tasted.

I think that's how this should be run... I mean we keep our knives in the same place Tongue

Your imperfection.
11-05-2008 15:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

I agree with Titan...as much as it would be nice for Szeszej to actually see the issues as a player, there will be a conflict of interest. It's not going to happen...lol

12-03-2008 19:07 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i am highly dssopointed by what was said there Frown

it is a very good game and i am suprised that he said somthing like that

im not goign to say anythign agaist him since im sure that would resolt in a ban (all though if what i say dusent matter then i shouldent worrie about saying any thing bad about him ~_~)

but i can garanty that ANY game online or other wise is check and rechecked for bugs.

and the only way you can find out the problems. and the only way to fix things is to lissen to the ppl playing it sure if one person is complaining then it is just his oppinion but if ALOT of the players who play said game are complaining about the same thing then don't you think you should lissen other wise it just looks like ur badly tring to con mony out of people.

even runscape lissens to people better than you have so far and there right up there own.... street

(and if i get a bann or warrning for this then i have proven that some ones point of vew dus make some difrance wont i)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 12-03-2008 20:14.

12-03-2008 20:13 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom

(and if i get a bann or warrning for this then i have proven that some ones point of vew dus make some difrance wont i)

i somehow doubt you will get a warning as that was a valid point in my opionon, nd perhaps something for the gamemakers to consider, even if szeszej didnt play maybe they could get a team of players of a range of differant levels to give them ideas and suggest things, and they COULD LISTEN TO THEM!

@lliana i think thats necroposting... and possibly spam.... but anyway look at the date of the last post before posting
12-03-2008 20:31 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

see you in the wilderness, or lummy

12-03-2008 22:07 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Petition For Szeszej

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH