Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » loan in clan :( » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page loan in clan :(
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rzygamTecza

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: WJS

loan in clan :( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clan member Titan of Ichor(id:40392) loan from me some stuff (Good Black Set, Perf & Good ring of easines ). I said sure and this was the trade:

2012-11-15 23:15:44
GeKoNeK
Good Black Ring
Good Black Amulet
Good Black Ring
Perfect Ring of Easiness
Good Ring of Easiness

Titan of Ichor
[ OFFER BACK ]
( Sold )

Now he hasn't wana give me back, i don't know why... I write to him many pm and he doesn,t answer to me. My offert he had about 4 days... Also he log in since i borow eq and don't wana give me back. I don't wana punish him i only wana get my jewelery also g ring of easines is not my so i must give back Frown

Thank you.

My pm't to ichor:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=2114757&type=3
http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=2117613&type=3

edit: i forgot about that:

titan of ichor Last logged 2012-11-24 02:11:46

IGN: Gekonek id:1078

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by rzygamTecza: 11-24-2012 08:16.

11-24-2012 07:34 rzygamTecza is offline Search for Posts by rzygamTecza Add rzygamTecza to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If he doesn't give back your items within 48h he'll be banned permanently. Please send a link to this thread to him so that he's aware of this.

11-25-2012 12:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
rzygamTecza

Thread Starter Thread Started by rzygamTecza
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=2120353&type=3

11-25-2012 18:30 rzygamTecza is offline Search for Posts by rzygamTecza Add rzygamTecza to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

ID 40392
Login Vincent
Posta Titan of Ichor

Permanent ban, the items will be returned shortly

11-27-2012 23:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
rzygamTecza

How long i will must wait on my stuff?? And thank's for fast reactionSmile

11-28-2012 13:24 rzygamTecza is offline Search for Posts by rzygamTecza Add rzygamTecza to your Buddy List
rzygamTecza

items are back ;D thread closed ;D

11-29-2012 06:59 rzygamTecza is offline Search for Posts by rzygamTecza Add rzygamTecza to your Buddy List
Vincent

Registration Date: 10-23-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: QTD

1. i started the trade returning your stuff, you never accepted it.
2. i told the clan i was haveing trouble getting on.

12-01-2012 10:24 Vincent is offline Search for Posts by Vincent Add Vincent to your Buddy List
rzygamTecza

wait a minute i write you many pm's i make you offert i offer you items but you are 2 days offline also when i make you offer you log in and not accept my offert so stop talking rubbish

12-02-2012 08:35 rzygamTecza is offline Search for Posts by rzygamTecza Add rzygamTecza to your Buddy List
Vincent

Registration Date: 10-23-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: QTD

I checked everytime i got on. i'd already made you an offer back, for each trade. You accepted one. so i cancelled the rest and combined them but you continued to ignore it.

12-04-2012 19:46 Vincent is offline Search for Posts by Vincent Add Vincent to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

If it was only a misunderstanding between you two I can unban Titan of Ichor

12-06-2012 22:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » loan in clan :(

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH