Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Advice: 1-H Melee weapon choice-Assassin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Advice: 1-H Melee weapon choice-Assassin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tylan

Registration Date: 01-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Advice: 1-H Melee weapon choice-Assassin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, so I had originally planned on creating a Agile TF of the Conqueror, to compliment the G+5 Agile TF of Courage I have (can't use quite yet), but now that I finally have the last merge parts, i'm having second thoughts.

For comparison to current setup
Perfect Decorative Circlet of Adrenaline
Perfect Elvish Cape (+1)
Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5)
Good Titanium Bracelet of Wisdom (+5)
Good Titanium Ring of the Genius (+5)
Good Titanium Chain of Accuracy (+5)
Perfect Light Thunderfist of Courage
Perfect Light Thunderfist of Courage (+1)

Amateur at best I know, but current stats:

STRENGTH 123
AGILITY 256
TOUGHNESS 90
APPEARANCE 86
CHARISMA 155
REPUTATION 86
PERCEPTION 40
INTELLIGENCE 58
KNOWLEDGE 61

Now, G+5 Agile TF of Courage is looking @ 36 agi, or 1 less than P+1 Light TF of Courage i'm currently using, but the extra attack is worth it IMO. However, from the above stats, obviously my rep is suffering with the current setup. Hence Agile TF of Conqueror as something to offset my current predicament.

Question is, @ G+5, i'm looking at around 12-14 less (not sure) agi than the P+0 Light TF of courage i'm currently using. In your minds, is the extra rep i'd be gaining (26 rep) worth it, or should I just go for another Agile TF of Courage (which in the long run, @ G+5 i'd end up with the EXACT same agi I currently have). Granted I gain another attack, however as a 1-h assassin, i'm already hampered by what I consider a lack of agi with my current setup, as well as low HP during attacks. Currently i'm using P+1 Friendly TF for those attacks I can stand to lose agi, but need rep (gunners, etc)

Please share your thoughts.

11-27-2012 09:41 Tylan is offline Search for Posts by Tylan Add Tylan to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Firstly, you need different set ups, make agile of courage as second for now if thats the best you can do.

For Rep kits, you dont need massive agility so make friendly tf of conq to use there its much better an saves wasting the 2nd agile weapong for expos.

Mail me ingame iCreed to discuss further as your kit does need a fair bit of work.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

11-27-2012 17:15 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For a rep set, you will be up against mainly gunners... you need at most 150 agility against them... and then loads of hp and strength to out last them... 2x Friendly of conquerors are the way forward... save the agile of courage for expos and koths...

11-27-2012 18:29 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Advice: 1-H Melee weapon choice-Assassin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH