Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Empty :-) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Empty :-)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheOneAndOnly

Registration Date: 11-09-2012

Lamp Empty :-) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Original Penguin_dude

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheOneAndOnly: 12-02-2012 21:53.

11-30-2012 19:11 TheOneAndOnly is offline Search for Posts by TheOneAndOnly Add TheOneAndOnly to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a) Stats of the item or its screenshot and all upgrades of the item that you can see. If the item will be a result of merging you have to write it in the topic.

24 hours to change

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

11-30-2012 19:15 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Warning for not updating the topic.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-01-2012 20:00 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Empty :-)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH