Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Debate on CA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Debate on CA 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Debate on CA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why aren't leg items allowed in CA

is it because of act 1 players

or

because it would make things on the game too easy

Just wondering

12-03-2012 10:59 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, i duno how it works on necro, but on underworld we can use clan items in sieges .... eh... i think anyway, been so long since ive done any sieging.

We cant use them for attacks or anything, just sieges and quests. On our server i dont think it would make much of a difference if they were allowed in the CA, but others might be affected moreso if they are a more aggressive server.

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

12-03-2012 17:17 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Debate on CA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyXxShanexX

or

Just wondering

well if this was real life would u really want to let some1 burrow your legendary items :p

i think its keep the value of them high by limiting there use to those that own thrm and not let them be burrowed

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-03-2012 17:35 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX
RE: Debate on CA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

or

Just wondering

well if this was real life would u really want to let some1 burrow your legendary items :p

i think its keep the value of them high by limiting there use to those that own thrm and not let them be burrowed

Haha fair does i just thought you should be able to let other people use them so they can complete pilgrims

quote:
Hmm, i duno how it works on necro, but on underworld we can use clan items in sieges .... eh... i think anyway, been so long since ive done any sieging.

We cant use them for attacks or anything, just sieges and quests. On our server i dont think it would make much of a difference if they were allowed in the CA, but others might be affected moreso if they are a more aggressive server.

i Dont think you can use for sieges anymore or have i missed out of something here?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-03-2012 22:59.

12-03-2012 22:58 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

quote:

i Dont think you can use for sieges anymore or have i missed out of something here?

Oh really, kool didnt no that, but yea i dont siege much anymore lol =]

Hmm, well if theyre only usable for quests then i dont see why not o.O

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

12-03-2012 23:05 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
quote:

Oh really, kool didnt no that, but yea i dont siege much anymore lol =]

Hmm, well if theyre only usable for quests then i dont see why not o.O

im not sure if you can or carnt anymore but i dont think you can i will make sure with the Admins/Mods

12-03-2012 23:09 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pretty certain you can still use CA equip for sieges on underworld. Not certain about necropolis, but underworld definitely.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-04-2012 00:13 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

you can use CA items for sieges and I think you cant use Leg items in the CA because unlike necro UW legendary items actually lower the requirements so if you get a full set of building items the whole clan can get immense squares with the 20% req reduction.

Ideally I would love to use legendary items in sieges.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-04-2012 01:02 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
you can use CA items for sieges and I think you cant use Leg items in the CA because unlike necro UW legendary items actually lower the requirements so if you get a full set of building items the whole clan can get immense squares with the 20% req reduction.

Ideally I would love to use legendary items in sieges.

It would be alsome if you could but it would make sieges too easy so it is fair why they havent allowed Leg items into the CA

12-04-2012 01:21 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Message about CA items using in siege's? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if your allowed to use CA items in siege's why carnt you use CA items in Expos too
because using CA items in sieges makes siege's easy so why not allow CA items expos too

I dont know why im thinking of this because i know your gonna say because it will make people get their badges easy but i was wondering because your allowed to use them in Siege's

12-05-2012 19:25 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Please please please stop spamming the forum now ><

You can't use them in expos because of the reason you stated, makes badges easier, makes the expos easier

It means you're doing the expo relying on your OWN gear, not on someone elses generosity

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-05-2012 19:27 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
Please please please stop spamming the forum now ><

You can't use them in expos because of the reason you stated, makes badges easier, makes the expos easier

It means you're doing the expo relying on your OWN gear, not on someone elses generosity

But wouldent that be the same in siege's you would be relying on someone elses gear

Example

In a siege you want some PoH but you know you will die but someone in your clan gives you HP items and good attacking items so you dont die and gain PoH

Wouldent that be the same as relying on someone elses gear?

but yes sorry this was that last thing i wanted to know

Plus ive only put up 2-3 threads on OFF TOPIC and the others ive done right so its not as bad as i was about 5 mouths ago and the Tutorial Message i posted i want to know when it will be updated cuz i use it alot

But i aggree i could of just put this in my CA debate thread could this be moved into that thread please MOD's

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-05-2012 19:43.

12-05-2012 19:36 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

It doesn't really make them that much easier.. Just gives you a bit of a boost. Besides - Sieges are different to expos, expos give drops, exp, Sieges don't, they just give PoH and maybe resources.

People need to stop changing things that are fine the way they are. O.o

Now pretty please stop spamming us - You do this every time you start a new forum account, just to get your post count up. xD

12-05-2012 21:03 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
It doesn't really make them that much easier.. Just gives you a bit of a boost. Besides - Sieges are different to expos, expos give drops, exp, Sieges don't, they just give PoH and maybe resources.

People need to stop changing things that are fine the way they are. O.o

Now pretty please stop spamming us - You do this every time you start a new forum account, just to get your post count up. xD

i will stop spamming but post count doesnt work on off topic Tongue but yeah ill stop i just wanted to know is that a problem for you all the spamming might be but me wanting to know something because i wanna learn abit more about stuff shouldent bother you or anyone in that case

As said Posts counting is OFF on this forum Tongue
so im not doing it for post count im doing it for information so i can learn abit more

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-05-2012 21:27.

12-05-2012 21:18 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

im sure if u searched the forum instead of starting new threads you could find these answers u need

ontopic: game would be to easy if u could burrow gear for expos
this isnt necro

this is hard version makes you work a little harder to get good gear so you can expo and get good exp

at least when u get a bdage you know u earned it and got it with the items u put the effor into making etc etc

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-05-2012 21:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
im sure if u searched the forum instead of starting new threads you could find these answers u need

this isnt necro

this is hard version makes you work a little harder to get good gear so you can expo and get good exp

at least when u get a bdage you know u earned it and got it with the items u put the effor into making etc etc

Now thats more of what i wanted to hear

true now i believe what you mean but then again necro doesnt have items that have stats like underworld making harder right?

and yeah i should use the search bar dam i always forget about that dam thing thanks anyway bal
Tongue

12-05-2012 21:30 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
quote:

this isnt necro

true now i believe what you mean but then again necro doesnt have items that have stats like underworld making harder right?

and yeah i should use the search bar dam i always forget about that dam thing thanks anyway bal
Tongue

yes but expo mobs on necro have lower stats to balance it out Wink

and then u have the burowing of items..the use of easiness items meaning u can wear pretty much anything :p

all u need is a generous high lvl to let u burrow a few things and ur sorted

12-05-2012 21:48 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
quote:
quote:

this isnt necro

Tongue

yes but expo mobs on necro have lower stats to balance it out Wink

and then u have the burowing of items..the use of easiness items meaning u can wear pretty much anything :p

all u need is a generous high lvl to let u burrow a few things and ur sorted

Makes sense now fair does

12-05-2012 21:59 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

ok ill just say this.

A siege on here is a clan effort..not for the gain of a single person or small team.

Hence why you can share equipment in a siege but not an expo.

if you dont understand that then you will never understand it.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-06-2012 02:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
ok ill just say this.

A siege on here is a clan effort..not for the gain of a single person or small team.

Hence why you can share equipment in a siege but not an expo.

if you dont understand that then you will never understand it.

no i understand now Tongue

12-06-2012 12:17 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Debate on CA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH