Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gunman - evolutions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gunman - evolutions 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Gunman - evolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What should I take as a priority?

1) Absorption
2) Wings
3) Enlightened

Is that right?

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
12-05-2012 17:29 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Clan: A.S

RE: Gunman - evolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Izuall
What should I take as a priority?

1) Absorption
2) Wings
3) Enlightened

Is that right?

Ive been told
1) Absorption
2) Enlightened (for damage)
3) Wings

12-05-2012 17:32 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

absorption to 4 before considering others

next, if you can hit most mobs get enlightened, if you need more perception go wings it's fairly simple
12-05-2012 17:34 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Izuall

Thread Starter Thread Started by Izuall
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about this claws/fangs/quills ?

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
12-05-2012 17:35 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

RE: Gunman - evolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. absorbtion
2. claws
3. enlightened
4. venom glands (non-absorber)

wings? what for?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 12-05-2012 17:36.

12-05-2012 17:35 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Izuall

In order to hit more frequent. I don't have as much perc as sniper.

12-05-2012 17:37 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:

and?
still dont understand

go and kill some bk or other mellee^^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 12-05-2012 17:39.

12-05-2012 17:38 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Izuall

quote:
Originally posted by alyat
quote:

and?
still dont understand

go and kill some bk or other mellee^^

I meant as it comes to expos mostly.

12-05-2012 17:39 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

you will have 35% chance to hit thats more than a sniper
12-06-2012 19:17 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by fool

What do you mean? Legendary 1h guns no longer get +35% to hit, it's +27% as of update v.1.4.0. (23/11/2011).

I'm going for the following (as an absorber gunman):
1) Absorption
2) Enlightened
3) Extra cavity
4) Claws when I can.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-06-2012 19:51 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Izuall

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
quote:

What do you mean? Legendary 1h guns no longer get +35% to hit, it's +27% as of update v.1.4.0. (23/11/2011).

1) Absorption
2) Enlightened
3) Extra cavity
4) Claws when I can.

And do you hit during bigger expos? I reckon that wings evo is quite vital.

12-06-2012 22:05 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
quote:
quote:

1) Absorption
2) Enlightened
3) Extra cavity
4) Claws when I can.

thats irrelevant.

1)health (ALWAYS)
2)damage

hitting will never be a problem for a competent gunman. you are right about the 27% though. general rule of thumb these days is if you cant hit it you probably arent supposed to.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-07-2012 02:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:

1) Absorption
2) Enlightened
3) Extra cavity
4) Claws when I can.

Yes I can because of my half decent gear. I'm not claiming to be incredible and hitting mobs like anubis etc, but for my level I'm ok at hitting things. That said, I have wings 2 at the moment because when I started evos I got overexcited when I saw extra perception for free. Wings will probably be one of the last ones I do.

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 12-07-2012 10:17.

12-07-2012 10:10 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Izuall

Ok then, I will go as following:

1) Absorption
2) Claws
3) Enlightened
4) Wings

Is it correct now? Smile

12-11-2012 20:19 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Ok then, I will go as following:

1) Absorption
2) Claws
3) Enlightened
4) Wings

Is it correct now? Smile

There's no correct, it's up to your own opinion but as it is, that is what I would do if I were a high enough level to have claws.

EZLN

12-12-2012 11:39 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

absorption lvl 4 for koth, expos and arenas..
then as you lvl up
claws and enlightment for damage are the first I would max
venom glands for pvp, you can drop absorption points and throw them all in crit bonus when you ambush somebody)

a few points of other evolutions and wings to let you hit when you couldn't... this is is last one to max, it is very useful and the dodge bonus is great but absorption claws and enlightment at lvl 4 are priorities since you should hit most targets even without wings..
12-17-2012 12:33 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gunman - evolutions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH