Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The LEGION of NIGHT (tLoN) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The LEGION of NIGHT (tLoN) 6 Votes - Average Rating: 3.336 Votes - Average Rating: 3.336 Votes - Average Rating: 3.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeZZaMai

Registration Date: 09-14-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LGN

Text The LEGION of NIGHT (tLoN) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The LEGION of NIGHT are currently recruiting member's if you want to learn how to play the game and meet new people or if you want a steady running clan then look no further than The LEGION of NIGHT we are a new clan that was created on the 05/12/2012.

We are accepting any level even if you are level 1 all i ask is that you are active, at The LEGION of NIGHT we help our weaker player's as well as ourselves so that mean's if a level 20 ask's you to help in a White Dragon just say yes i know for quite a few of the people here you don't get point's for it but while you do that you prove that you can help other people.

If you would like to join us please message either DeZZaMai or Apochrypha and we will accept you into the clan.

12-06-2012 12:37 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The LEGION of NIGHT (tLoN)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH