Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Race Idea After You Change To CURSED ONE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Race Idea After You Change To CURSED ONE 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Race Idea After You Change To CURSED ONE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This has only occurred to me now since alot of players say the Cursed One is a bad race so here my idea in an example

once you advance to ACTII and complete all pilgrims
you get the option to change to Cursed One (I know it says this can't be changed once you've clicked it)
but so many people think its a good race and test it but then don't like it
so I think that it should have an option to change back to the race you started using for Premium Days like 10-15 days or something

(apogies if this is in the wrong topic)

What do you guys think?

12-08-2012 22:15 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you should search more before posting. Thread closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-08-2012 22:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Race Idea After You Change To CURSED ONE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH