Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Chats Between All Clan's & Members (Both server's) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chats Between All Clan's & Members (Both server's) 7 Votes - Average Rating: 2.577 Votes - Average Rating: 2.577 Votes - Average Rating: 2.57
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Chats Between All Clan's & Members (Both server's) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How's everyone doing?

Chat on BW to everyone person active - why are a lot of the big members leaving?

(Ideally for this thread is talk to each others no offence
We can talk about
fights
Sieges
Expos
Everyday life
Hobbies
Updates towards the game
Ideas that you have towards the game people can agree or disagree here
Any other games you play on the net
PC games you play Xbox, PS3, etc etc)

Also I know there's a thread on this but it's been closed due to what happened but if everyone has got there act together we can start fresh Smile

Thread Closed please nobody like this (or just dont like me i dont blame them)

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-10-2012 10:57.

12-10-2012 03:30 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX
RE: Chats Between All Clan's (Both server's) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyXxShanexX
How's everyone doing?

(Ideally for this thread is talk to each others no offence
We can talk about
fights
Sieges
Expos
Everyday life
Hobbies
Updates towards the game
Ideas that you have towards the game people can agree or disagree here
Any other games you play on the net
PC games you play Xbox, PS3, etc etc)

Also I know there's a thread on this but it's been closed due to what happens but if everyone has got there act together we can start fresh Smile

DAM WASENT MEANT TO QUOTE THIS ARRRR DAM PHONE

Could a mod delete this post phones playing up

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-10-2012 03:34.

12-10-2012 03:32 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Chats Between All Clan's (Both server's) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ooooohhhh, I have a question for you -

Y U KEEP SPAMMING BOARD?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 12-10-2012 19:27.

12-10-2012 19:26 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Ooooohhhh, I have a question for you -

Y U KEEP SPAMMING BOARD?

because I was trying to remake a thread which had been made by me that got closed because of you people offending each other

and the memories thread is a thread for everyone about remembering old players

plus hammer ive asked admin to reset post count to show you i dont care about the post count but they carnt and this thread and the debate thread of mine ive asked him to remove or close

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-10-2012 19:45.

12-10-2012 19:31 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this has been done before and failed after many many warnings from myself and other mods. i started the original thread.

closed.

12-10-2012 20:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Chats Between All Clan's & Members (Both server's)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH