Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Rise Of The Dead » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rise Of The Dead 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Rise Of The Dead Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We welcome all at the moment very active clan with frequent seiges and expos we are relaxed and not too strict Tongue So feel free to come over Wink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=aliance

Heres our clan page Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 11-05-2008 08:56.

11-05-2008 08:56 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

RE: Rise Of The Dead Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good clan been there since it started round about and im feeling very comfortable in there Smile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dom2007: 11-05-2008 21:47.

11-05-2008 21:47 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Rise Of The Dead

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH