Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Offensive on global » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Offensive on global 5 Votes - Average Rating: 7.605 Votes - Average Rating: 7.605 Votes - Average Rating: 7.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rzygamTecza

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: WJS

Offensive on global Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[censored]

nick: The Juggernaut
id:26357

I can accept every rude comment on my person but my family is untouchable for players like Him and i will not accept any offensive comments.

Also i please check player The Juggernaut id:26357 for every pushing or multi accounts.

Also i make complain on my person I do somethink becouse i can't read this s*** any more i realy !@#$#$%^ this player.

[censored]

Gekonek
id:1078

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rzygamTecza: 12-10-2012 18:26.

12-10-2012 18:26 rzygamTecza is offline Search for Posts by rzygamTecza Add rzygamTecza to your Buddy List
The Juggernaut

Registration Date: 02-06-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

RE: Offensive on global Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Geek is nit even your name...Mr. smart guy....that is what I call Wat...and he knows it

[censored]

Very offended at comment at 9:26

Also player is showing only half the story....yup

IGN=The Juggernaut

12-10-2012 18:44 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 26357
Char The Juggernaut

5 days

ID 1078
Char GeKoNeK

5 days

Never quote the messages, just give me the nick and time.

12-10-2012 19:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
rzygamTecza

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: WJS

Thread Starter Thread Started by rzygamTecza
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank's Szeszej ;D

jugg don't cry i have too on 5 days ;D

edit: ok i'll remember ;D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rzygamTecza: 12-10-2012 19:21.

12-10-2012 19:20 rzygamTecza is offline Search for Posts by rzygamTecza Add rzygamTecza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Offensive on global

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH