Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Necropolis » Ambush Gunner Vs Mellee - lvl 17/lvl 24 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gunner Vs Mellee - lvl 17/lvl 24 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Gunner Vs Mellee - lvl 17/lvl 24 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=554c637b49

I love necro Tongue

12-10-2012 22:48 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratz you have found out guns are hideously over powered in necro
12-10-2012 23:17 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scotland The Brave.
Congratz you have found out guns are hideously over powered in necro

My clan mates gave me these guns for a price of course but there deadly and Scot i dont know how to use most other weapons im not good with mellee i can say that.

Then again you dont get tats so more damage is reasonable I think

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-10-2012 23:39.

12-10-2012 23:29 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Necropolis » Ambush Gunner Vs Mellee - lvl 17/lvl 24

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH