Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Necropolis » Ambush Mellee VS Ranged lvl 18/lvl 22 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mellee VS Ranged lvl 18/lvl 22 8 Votes - Average Rating: 2.138 Votes - Average Rating: 2.138 Votes - Average Rating: 2.138 Votes - Average Rating: 2.13
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Mellee VS Ranged lvl 18/lvl 22 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c673e4578c

Im using my new mellee weapon

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-11-2012 20:17.

12-11-2012 19:25 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You had much higher agility and perception, of course you were going to win...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-12-2012 11:37 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
You had much higher agility and perception, of course you were going to win...

i know i just think it was amazin due to the levels

12-12-2012 15:47 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

4 levels early on isn't a great deal my friend. This is 10 levels much later in the game:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=eb01807c6d

This isn't particularly amazing because of my hit score compared to his. You wouldn't be so unpopular on the forum if you self-moderated a little. "Do people really want to see this? Is it actually impressive? Does it concern the topic? Am I adding anything new to the conversation or am I just reitterating what others are saying?" etc.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-12-2012 17:03 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
4 levels early on isn't a great deal my friend. This is 10 levels much later in the game:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=eb01807c6d

This isn't particularly amazing because of my hit score compared to his. You wouldn't be so unpopular on the forum if you self-moderated a little. "Do people really want to see this? Is it actually impressive? Does it concern the topic? Am I adding anything new to the conversation or am I just reitterating what others are saying?" etc.

ok agreed ill stop now i wont post onless needed and its on topic but ok you win now ill stop

(but it wasent like i was offending anyone doing this)

and i dont care if im hated but i know im hated thats all my saying Tongue

but ok ill stop from now on

onless it involves my expo badges on TH

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-12-2012 17:14.

12-12-2012 17:13 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Necropolis » Ambush Mellee VS Ranged lvl 18/lvl 22

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH