Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » account swap with agrovator » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page account swap with agrovator 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blood-boy

Registration Date: 02-02-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS

account swap with agrovator Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me and agrovator were meny to swap accounts and i gave himj my details and he gave me fake details as i cant login to the agrovator account

12-12-2012 17:47 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Thread Starter Thread Started by blood-boy
he wont give me his details but hes got my account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

after i gave him the detail twice and he logged in i have no details for his account

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blood-boy: 12-12-2012 18:25.

12-12-2012 18:02 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've banned your account temporarly, get your password back.

Also

ID 514
Login Agrovator
Char Agrovator

Permanent ban

12-12-2012 21:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

my account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have it back forgot to post here sorry "/

12-12-2012 21:13 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He just joined my koth! Reinstate him lol!

IGN - Sevendustx
12-12-2012 21:32 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Account unbanned

12-13-2012 16:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THANK YOU! Big Grin

12-14-2012 03:27 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » account swap with agrovator

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH