Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Small Change » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Small Change
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Small Change Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

would it be possible to make
expos
seiges
spys

have a clickable link on them for when they finish like the ambush doe its just because in expos and seiges i know the outcome b4 i even read the report due to having slowchange or loads of blood im sure it wouldnt be too hard to code

11-05-2008 11:30 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good idea... but that would require there is "continuity" in the BWT's design thinking; & I don't believe they know what that word means. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-05-2008 13:00 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Small Change

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH