Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Balancing Patch - January 2013 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Balancing Patch - January 2013 16 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3116 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3116 Votes - Average Rating: 8.31
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Darc you are the ONLY person trying to complain and fight for your "cause"

Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

I'm not find of the guy but I clearly agree with Sap aswell. He said they are extremely powerful from the beginning. And that's true. Look how many people start the sniper path and how easy it is just to get some damage. And look at the ActIII bonus of +1/1 knowledge.

I've seen snipers with 120 knowledge so 120 extra a shot. Compared to 1h guns that's 1/3.. A 3rd less damage.
01-27-2013 14:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow i think you have gone to a new low since you want to oick up on spelling misstakes does that make you feel big.and so superior does it. Shut up you dont have anything to say.

Just look at what ranged get now they have almost nothing to lose now just check out the leg tk of reaction in closed auctions.

Well they get 2 dmg for every 3 know now ( since you already get 1 point of dmg for every 3 points of know). I want to see if that makes a diff now

But i still think ranged get too much as it is.

Snipers at start of game were seen as op because thats how you killed mobs with act 2 snipers became underpowered

With act 3 they gave what every player in every server wanted.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-27-2013 14:36.

01-27-2013 14:25 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

This is a game, this is the Internet, you make no sense at all.

Go away.
01-27-2013 16:49 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Why has he not been giving 2 warns yet 1 for offence and 1 for spam he is blatnetly starting an arguement and doesnt care
01-27-2013 16:57 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Why have you not been warned for blatantly argumenting a point against which everyone else on the forum has told you you are wrong ?

I would say that qualifies as intent to create a spam situation.

Guilty by association. I will probably post a complaint against you for dragging me into your senseless argument on snipers.
01-27-2013 17:01 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Simple a) you didnt have to post i didnt ask youto join in

B)am talking about ranged patch you are talking about sinpers

And c) you personally attacked me by pointing out my spelling
01-27-2013 17:09 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by darc
Simple a) you didnt have to post i didnt ask youto join in

B)am talking about ranged patch you are talking about sinpers

And c) you personally attacked me by pointing out my spelling

I did not attack you, I was trying to help you get a better spelling.
01-27-2013 17:20 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I didnt ask for it did or do you think this is school or maybe its just because my thukbs are bigger than the buttons on the playbook so am hitting the wromg buttons without looking if it is splet right
01-27-2013 17:29 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

wow this descended fast......

thread closed

01-27-2013 19:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Balancing Patch - January 2013

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH