Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gunman vs Golem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gunman vs Golem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Gunman vs Golem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any pieces of advice guys? Confused

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
12-17-2012 22:12 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's always gonna be hard, there are had mobs for every weapon type, just try 2000 times
12-17-2012 22:13 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Izuall

Thread Starter Thread Started by Izuall
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is going to be a pain in the neck Frown

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
12-17-2012 22:15 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Not hard for very weapon type like sniper rifle and heavy xbow Wink

But if you wanna do it with 1h guns purchase a basic deadly set and buy a damage disp golems have low perc Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 12-17-2012 22:16.

12-17-2012 22:15 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Izuall

Well, with a dragon breath dispo I even rarely deal 25 dmg :x I got 2x leg g+5 scorpios.

12-17-2012 22:18 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Don't expect to do decent damage at your level with 1h guns :/ try the deadly set, doesnt need to be suffixed lol just anything like deadly bandann(increases minimum/maximum damage), shirt and shorts

12-17-2012 22:20 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

just use a sniper rifle, something of speed is 1ss, it'll get you past the mob, don't need to change tats..
12-17-2012 22:27 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

We have a gunman in DB that's done regular golems, maybe message her in game and see what gear she used.

I don't think she uses the forum often:

Marijana

12-17-2012 22:57 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Izuall

Thanks for advice Smile

12-17-2012 23:01 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gunman vs Golem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH