Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Taunting/offensive on global » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Taunting/offensive on global 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

Taunting/offensive on global Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4:49 offence towards player Wat
Offender id 26357

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

12-28-2012 07:53 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

RE: Taunting/offensive on global Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hahaha. No offense, but can I say that I was not remotely offended? Wink

Ign: wat

(Ign see above or below)

12-28-2012 09:54 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

RE: Taunting/offensive on global Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just saw the prior thread. Oh the ironing. Sorry for spamming here. Good luck gentlemen.

12-28-2012 15:43 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think this deserves a ban

12-29-2012 02:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Taunting/offensive on global

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH