Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 32520; 83412 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 32520; 83412 8 Votes - Average Rating: 4.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

32520; 83412 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 32520
Login andrei7radu
Char Nanananana BATMAN

ID 83412
Login jihadxdeath
Char 13x666x13

Pushing with stones - Good Solar Signet (+3), permanent ban

12-29-2012 02:08 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What?!?!

How's this pushing?!!?

I listed the item for 50ss because Gazzer678 had agreed to buy it for that price, and he made the initial bid. There was a bidding war in the last few minutes as there usually is for any Solar item and that was the final price. I don't think it's overpriced at all since everyone knows Solar is one of the most sought after items. I had no knowledge that 13x666x13 had bought it, I had actually asked on the world chat who bought it so I could thank them for the large amount of LS and HS that helped me upgrade a few things!

Please tell me your reasons for this.

12-29-2012 02:13 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How come this can be happening. Solar item went for 71 ss two months ago and now suddenly when someone pays the same price its push and permanent ban. Sounds really unfair cause there wasnt that much small stones either.

Bat.

12-29-2012 02:19 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Tbh sausage your bans are getting pretty harsh lately. That's 2 pushing bans now that there is no need for whatsoever. And permanent? Really?

I hope this gets cleared up, otherwise it'll mean an incredibly unfair ban yet again.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-29-2012 03:57 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

hey everyone,
gazzer678 here,

im here to argue the ban with batman,
as people have already said its uncalled for,
im not sure what ur ability of looking at our accounts nowadays
but im sure ud b able to see i was the winnig bid for pretty much the whole time, me and batman had an agreed price of 50ss, he promised to sell it to me, i had to beg him to sell it in the first place,
im sure ul understand the need for more solar items in the game, with luck u can check my armory to see i do have two solar items already which ud understand my urgency to get the next bit,
which explains the mass bidding during the bid war at the end i was willing to put all my stones on to the item, thats why i started throwin smaller stones on this when i was outbid, naturally u dont have much time to think when ur outbid with on 30secs to go, and id ran out of ss
im sure the other bidder had run out aswel state why we was bidding with small stones
this is not a push, just two players in desperate need for a rare item, im not sure of the other bidders situation right now,
i stupidly deleted my sent messages which would most likely prove all iv said, but i dunno if batman has deleted his, if he hasnt there would b proof it was agree to be sold to me for 50ss

im not sure if batman has previous bans etc, but a perm ban is a bit hasty id say, spec for a innocent man,

im happy to help in anyway if it proves batman was not involved in pushing
12-29-2012 08:18 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=4381826&type=3

doesnt prove much, but that was my message when i had seen it was up for 48h not 24h
12-29-2012 08:25 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

sorry for message in Pillory but

auction end at 2012-12-28
19:45:11

ban is 2012-12-29 02:08

they don't have 24h for raporting auction?

12-29-2012 10:10 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
jihadxdeath

Registration Date: 03-14-2012

Re: 32520; 83412 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

omg why pushing i want last piece of set and put all what i have vs guy wich fight vs me on auction why i cant pay much for top item if i want its last piece of set??? yes its over cost but why i cant overpay if i really need it?! and u can see my profile now i have chain and 2x signets its perfect for attacks 2nd reason why i want it so much if i pass i can w8 next solar piece on auc months...
thx for undestanding 13x666x13

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by jihadxdeath: 12-29-2012 10:43.

12-29-2012 10:18 jihadxdeath is offline Search for Posts by jihadxdeath Add jihadxdeath to your Buddy List
gazzer678

i see no evidence saying this was pushing, i think batman should b unbanned and the item put back on to auction,
unless there is unforeseen evidence?
all i know is the auction was started for me to win, some ''****'' out bid me on last 30secs a biddin war started, i misclicked while rushin, i didnt bid intime, someone else won it,
so my vote is reauction the item,
12-29-2012 10:38 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

I accept a warning with pleasure.

Woudn`t normally post here but REALLY!!!!!!!!

A push of stones on an auction with 9 bids??????, does that mean all the other bidders were pushing also?

Solar is the most valued item for gunners on the server. If I had the chance to complete a solar set I would bid every single stone I had (ever go all-in on a poker hand, same principle)

I think this is an exceptional case and has been purchased in a manner fit for an auction (highest bidder wins), unless proof of collusion exists.

Nos
(getting rather disenchanted with the whole auction process)

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
12-29-2012 12:30 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Give me the warning. I don't care and this needs to be said.

As someone without solar rings, I've learnt to accept that when I eventually buy them I'll have to pay a ridiculous cost. That's because they are one of the most wanted items on the server. Yeah, this one went for a lot of stones, but solar ALWAYS goes for a ridiculous price. Permanent ban for something where multiple people were apparently pushing?

Just recently the ban hammer has been getting pretty overused.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-29-2012 13:08 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Unban me, reset the auction.

I'll relist for 50SS for 24hrs and I guarantee that I'll get more than what has just been won.

Szeszej, do you even play this game?! Do you even know what items are worth?? Or do you just see a large amount of stones for an item and think "I wouldn't pay that much so therefore they must be cheating."

12-29-2012 13:44 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

yeah i will take a warning here

but come on! solar is so costly for stones!, they dont come around much, alot of people are snipers on this server, so more and more people still need solar, so when solar comes on auction more people bid, which pushes the price up, check closed auctions, they used to go for 5ss back in 2007, and by year by year they have been going out!
and now they go for like 60ss

Good Solar Bracelet (+1) 9 0 / 2 / 7 / 100 / 35 2012-10-08
15:35:33
Good Solar Signet (+1) 6 0 / 0 / 0 / 43 / 44 2012-10-08
12:38:34
Solar Signet (+3) 6 2 / 21 / 2 / 58 / 35 2012-09-04
20:19:39
Perfect Solar Ring (+1) 1 0 / 0 / 9 / 27 / 61 2012-08-28
12:16:41

i think this perm banned is a joke!
really think you need to look this over again!!
and like ces said, you didnt even give them a chance to report the auction!, then you lot normally give it 3 days if the auction aint been re auctioned then they can spent there stones!...
you aint even given them a chance at all here!
very unfair!!!

while we talking about this,remember this server is so small, so the drops for items like this are very small, so then this high items get dropped you expect the stones for the item to go big and high, have you thought about it that way?

i dont have shorting time or prem at all atm... nd i been playing since 2007, tbh the way this is going i wont be spending more money of this, and in a few months i can see my account being deleted
this is a joke pure joke!

this is the added bit...
just talking about this in chat clan, and a few snipers are saying so if they bid for solar they will get prem banned? so what are they meant to do? let the item get to say 50ss and be like well i got 20 more ss sitting here, but i cant use them becuase i will get prem banned!

so please tell us what snipers are meant to do when biding on solar items from now on?please i would like to hear your ideas about a game you clearly dont play or have idea how ppl bid ?

here is a few what ppl are saying!

xxx says "Well now I know if I drop a solar item I keep it or get perma banned"

xxx says "If they can ban players for other people wanting an item whats the point, we'll all get banned"

edit my errors probly are more...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 12-29-2012 14:20.

12-29-2012 13:58 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

the simple facts are

solar costs this much, because of how rare and useful this item is, it has cost similar before, 9 bids signify that it is not a push

24 hours should be given to report, according to the rules the admins set. 24 hours was not given, so how can admins go against their own rules for this.

and my personal thoughts are why on earth should it be reauctioned? he won the item fair and square by bidding the most stones at the end of auction, just because you didn't win it, doesn't mean it should be reauctioned
12-29-2012 14:24 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

are we going to get any comments back here ?

also how can you give these 2 guys perm banned?
when on this thread
36174; 10644; 36733

the 3 guys are on the same ip trading the same item over and over again, and each time u said it went for higher stones then the last time they get 5days ?

its exactly the same thing about selling the item for more stones then it went for ?
how do you work this out?

please i would really love to hear answers back!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 12-30-2012 14:44.

12-30-2012 14:38 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Sparxs, we're not gonna get an answer back til well into the new year now. This was probably the last thing he did before effing off for new year. Great.

12-30-2012 16:29 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I would also like to state - check your records of clan messages sent out, Ive deleted mine but i know you keep them all saved.

13x said in a clan message how many stones he had, and that he was willing to put them ALL on if he had too as he was sick of waiting and this was the last piece for his set. Read his clan message and it will be clear this isn't a pushing situation. 13x has no intention of over paying batman for an item, AFAIK he hardly talks to the guy.

Hope we get some clarification on this matter as ... nearly everyone who has seen it is in an uproar to defend these guys as its so obviously not a push.

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Sparxs, we're not gonna get an answer back til well into the new year now. This was probably the last thing he did before effing off for new year. Great.

Thats just crazy, how unfair to the players is that. Perhaps anyone on the PL boards can take it to sushi or someone else.

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 12-30-2012 17:23.

12-30-2012 17:21 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Allbeone

Registration Date: 12-22-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: v13

dont even know what to add after so many comments....
We all know it wasnt a push, and any matter of punishment would be unjust not even talking about perm. ban. What a nice New Years present for him after spending tons of time and effort to get hold of enough stones to buy that goddam last piece of solar
If this is some kind of cleaning the guys out of the game, then there might be a point to what is happening.

In a mulch of darkness are bedded the roots of endless sorrows — and of endless joys. Canst thou fix thine eye on the morning? Be glad. And if in the ultimate it blind thee, be glad also! Thou hast lived.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Allbeone: 12-30-2012 20:48.

12-30-2012 19:34 Allbeone is offline Search for Posts by Allbeone Add Allbeone to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

I really had hoped Szeszej would've come back to this today, but I guess I was wrong. He's not logged in since posting this thread so I've emailed Sushi to see if they can resolve this instead.

12-31-2012 13:38 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
gazzer678

has c47 or sushi got back to u on this? Frown
12-31-2012 15:10 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Nope. :/

12-31-2012 15:13 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

found this one in closed auction did they get banned

Perfect Solar Bracelet (+1) 1 649 / 103 / 35 / 40 / 43 2012-09-06
13:44:39 thats alot of small stones

really batman should be unbanned
01-02-2013 00:42 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

After some more looking into the auction both accounts are now unbanned, sorry for the mess guys and enjoy new year Smile

01-02-2013 01:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thank eff for that!

Seriously Szeszej, do more research before you reach for the ban hammer again.

And to everyone who came to my defence, thank you all so very, very much. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 01-02-2013 02:59.

01-02-2013 02:56 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 32520; 83412

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH