Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Black Bracelet of Misdemeanour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Black Bracelet of Misdemeanour 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
milena2011

Registration Date: 12-29-2012

Perfect Black Bracelet of Misdemeanour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Black Bracelet of Misdemeanour CLOSE

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION +22, APPEARANCE -9
Requirements: LEVEL: 56 (60), APPEARANCE: 23 (24)
Value: 27 000 Lgo

EVAL PLZ?

R2 UK - NormanVII

12-29-2012 20:04 milena2011 is offline Search for Posts by milena2011 Add milena2011 to your Buddy List
The Juggernaut

Registration Date: 02-06-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

RE: Perfect Black Bracelet of Misdemeanour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

IGN=The Juggernaut

12-29-2012 22:10 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

50-80k CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION +22 gr8 for attacks + garrison

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

12-29-2012 22:23 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Kamikaze

images/avatars/avatar-952.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: .F.n.V.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

min 50k

12-30-2012 01:29 Kamikaze is offline Search for Posts by Kamikaze Add Kamikaze to your Buddy List
Marcinekk

Registration Date: 02-22-2012

................ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all i have seen for sale so far are good black pieces of this set, this one is perfect and with prefx. Min 60k-80k

----------------------
IGN = Marcinek
12-30-2012 01:51 Marcinekk is offline Search for Posts by Marcinekk Add Marcinekk to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

80k easly.. i sold perf. black ring (20 rep and without charsima) for 60k. let me know if for sale Smile

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-30-2012 08:36 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Black Bracelet of Misdemeanour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH