Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Getting Banned .. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Getting Banned ..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Getting Banned .. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
24h for the auction of Copper Tie (+3) 208/1/1/22/1 and the stones will be taken from you. I understand that you had little to do with the fact that someone bid so much on your auction hence the short ban.

ID 76106
Char fiat126p

5 days for the auction of Elvish Shorts of the Strongman (+5) for 0/0/0/30/0 as believe the price was a bit highish but I am unable to cancel it because BlackStorm has deleted his account.

ok, so im wondering whats going on in BWs :/ wasnt sure were to post this, so advice section without a post count makes sense... This isnt a discussion of the bans above - but why people are getting banned for auctions as im confused to it all Pleased

Seems as though someone quit the game and then bid all their stones on .. maybe just random stuff in the AH.
Ok fair enough ... if that isnt allowed (... random push i guess ...) then why ban the player who put the item up?

I mean if they have no say in the matter... its hardly fair. Why not just cancel the auction and leave it at that.
Or does it have to do with the guy selling it not reporting it himself?

Im wondering as i want to know what i need to do .... to not get banned for some random dip poop quiting and putting all his stones on my strengthened cape and getting me banned lol
I mean ... yes thats a really nice jesture, people do it in MMO's all the time ... but not if its punishable lol

On a side note - is this sort of thing banable on necro servers? Quiting and giving away all your stuff for free?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-06-2013 11:52 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It gives you an option to report the auction yourself if you think it's over priced. If he didn't report it then for a copper tie on that amount what did he expect?

It's a clear push of stones. I don't think it's more the gesture they look at its more the fact it's a way too basic item to sell for what it did.

On Necro there is an option to give points of progress away. But that's an in game option and has to be reported to the op.

Also there is a limit. I think it's 500x your level in pop. But don't quote me on it Tongue there is a set limit though.
01-06-2013 12:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
It gives you an option to report the auction yourself if you think it's over priced. If he didn't report it then for a copper tie on that amount what did he expect?

So if he reported it, he would not of been banned?

quote:
It's a clear push of stones. I don't think it's more the gesture they look at its more the fact it's a way too basic item to sell for what it did.

Even though its been proven it wasnt an organised push (the guy quit after all) he still got banned, purely for not reporting getting over paid ... its against human nature to give away a better reward lol Frown Thats crazy

quote:
On Necro there is an option to give points of progress away. But that's an in game option and has to be reported to the op.

Ok, so you have to report giving away PoP? What about items?

quote:
Also there is a limit. I think it's 500x your level in pop. But don't quote me on it Tongue there is a set limit though.

Again, what stops a player quiting and giving away all his gear for 1 pop or all his pop for a shirt ..

I mean ... it must happen .. occasionally at least. How often do necro players get banned, ive not been looking, but ive never seen it on the new post quick link

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-06-2013 14:32 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

if he reported he wouldnt have been banned

weather it was organised or not a push is a push if u receive 20 ls(some1 who bids b4 delting) for a light dagger .you know u got way mroe than you should..so it falls o you to report it

on necro i dont think ur allwoed to give away items any more (im not entierly sure though)

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-06-2013 14:59 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Getting Banned .. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nevermind. Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 01-06-2013 16:41.

01-06-2013 15:47 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Getting Banned .. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 76655
Char Achlirah

24h for the auction of Copper Tie (+3) 208/1/1/22/1 and the stones will be taken from you. I understand that you had little to do with the fact that someone bid so much on your auction hence the short ban.

hammy for those of us who DID actually read the thread thats what we saw..24 hr ban

not sure what u were ACTUALLY reading Tongue

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-06-2013 16:38 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Shut up Ba_alzamon I was basically just awake when I read that. Big Grin

01-06-2013 16:41 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Getting Banned ..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH