Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » lvl 56 BM, hunter, act2 pilgrimage finished » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lvl 56 BM, hunter, act2 pilgrimage finished 2 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

lvl 56 BM, hunter, act2 pilgrimage finished Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am getting off this game due to an overbooked time schedule and the need to sleep,

I would not want to see my character destroyed, and so will give it to the one who want it the most

FIGHTS
Wins Defeats Draws
2169 714 13
SIEGES
Wins Defeats Draws
85 35 1
QUESTS
Easy Normal Difficult
All Successful All Successful All Successful
3230 2721 1371 717 390 19

I have a rather good equipment, with lots of part that only need merge stone to make great equipment. (refering to merge list, or if needed for advice asking icecold, natedogg... concerning which ranged weapon could be great).

tatoos are at level 5,5,3,3

just post here

PS :
181 junk in stock, zone 3 werewolves and building task to do
good melee and gunner gear for expedition

starting from last edit 36 hours to argue, until then the account is in vacation (and then I will change the password to give it to someone)

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Mlarinon: 11-08-2008 02:04.

11-08-2008 01:59 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I wouldn't mind at all, in fact Id be happy with this Big Grin

Your imperfection.
11-08-2008 03:47 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

might be an idea to give it to an established player, instead of a noob starting at that level. also any chance you could take gear off so i can have an exp hit? lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 11-08-2008 04:29.

11-08-2008 04:28 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon

not a chance for any one to get an easy hit, the stats represent some hard thinking and planning (and lot of luck).

I don't mind a low level player, there is nothing that can be done wrong now (except selling the nearlly complete solar set and all the good equipment)
11-08-2008 07:34 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

ok mate. not sure i could hit you anyway. lol

11-08-2008 07:49 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

i wouldnt mind it either but instead of another good player going why not do what artoir done and take a big break to get things sorted but anyway i have 64 points and have been round a very long time just no premium to progress quickly as others

edit
i will remain faithful to the clan you are in currently

archimage on underworld riddler on necro

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blackcat: 11-08-2008 09:47.

11-08-2008 09:44 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Lako123

Registration Date: 11-08-2008
Race in game: Cultist

i would also like to apply

i have 52 points, so that would be a nice, challenging experience to play on such character. i would do my best to keep it advancing. there is only a slight chance you will pick me anyway, but well, just wanted to give it a try! :p

11-08-2008 11:28 Lako123 is offline Search for Posts by Lako123 Add Lako123 to your Buddy List
lopso

hi i would like to take the account on i get very dedicated and adictated to games so i will be active most of the time of the day and i will also carry on in your current clan and respect all your wishes before you go so if you give your square away before you go i wont mind it

edit: if you want me to buy premium and change the name aswell then i will just ask

thats if i get the account

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lopso: 11-08-2008 17:48.

11-08-2008 17:11 lopso is offline Search for Posts by lopso Add lopso to your Buddy List
mcjakey

Registration Date: 08-13-2008
Clan: none

RE: lvl 56 BM, hunter, act2 pilgrimage finished Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could i have the account i really really want it please consider giving it to me
11-08-2008 18:35 mcjakey is offline Search for Posts by mcjakey Add mcjakey to your Buddy List
lopso

RE: lvl 56 BM, hunter, act2 pilgrimage finished Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i want this account more than any other player in the whole of bw i would jump off the empire state building for this account thats how much i want it
11-08-2008 18:37 lopso is offline Search for Posts by lopso Add lopso to your Buddy List
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008
Clan: boot camp

hi i would like to put in for this account i know i most probably wont get it but ill put in for it anyway

11-08-2008 19:46 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i would like to have that account.
i am also a hunter, but have only recently started being one so im not so sure about range, but i can give it a good go.
i also have premium, so i can change the name of the char
i have been playing the game for about a year now, so i have a idea of what to do, and im not going to mess up your acount.

if at any point you want to come back to the game, then i will happily give you your account back, although i will want you to 'have' my account so i have something to go back to

edit: i will also stay in the clan you are in, as i am already in night, so would like to stay in the night/dark clan family thing

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 11-08-2008 19:51.

11-08-2008 19:47 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
lopso

i really want this account and will keep posting until it is decided who gets it bobalob Mlarinon wants out of the game not to look after another persons account untill she wants back as she doesnt so you would have to give your account away and you may have been playing longer than all of us but i allready know the ins and outs of ranged as i have made lots of mistakes and i have learned from them so i think i deserve this account

i really really want this account so please please give it to me

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lopso: 11-08-2008 19:59.

11-08-2008 19:56 lopso is offline Search for Posts by lopso Add lopso to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

when i said 'have' i ment that its kept in existance, so if she ever wants to go back on bloodwars i dont have to start anew, and i wont be banned for having several accounts

she doesnt actually have to go on it
11-08-2008 20:29 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
lopso

yes well i want this account and im gonna go down fighting for it

i really want this account come on decide i want it please can i have it please please please you wont regret it if you give it to me
11-08-2008 20:44 lopso is offline Search for Posts by lopso Add lopso to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

dunt give it away. have a break and have a kit-kat Big Grin then see what happens Wink

cause someday after ur over schedule is over u might wanna pass some time and wanna play this game then what u gonna do? start over again???

11-08-2008 21:03 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
lopso

nope because most people have said if she wants back then she can have account back
i would definatley give it back if i got it
11-08-2008 21:12 lopso is offline Search for Posts by lopso Add lopso to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008

Just give me the account, i was higher than you last week Big Grin

Only kidding, taking somebody elses account would feel wrong.
11-08-2008 21:15 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i personally agree with just taking a break, what harm can it do? u've worked hard and put in alot of time. ultimately the decision is yours.

*edit* i dont see how a 4 pointer knows the ins and outs of ranged fighting, lopso

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 11-08-2008 22:19.

11-08-2008 21:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

although i would like the account, i do agree with taking a breack. think it over, put yourself on vacation for longer than the 36 hours, and then after a few weeks, decided wether you want to keep playing or not.
11-08-2008 21:34 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
lopso

popeye i took over a different account

and for your information i do know the ins and outs of ranged so get your facts right before you start accusing people of being low levels

if she takes a break then it will just be like artoir comes back then leaves after a few weeks of playing again so we will just be losing all the high level accounts
11-09-2008 00:30 lopso is offline Search for Posts by lopso Add lopso to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i would greatfully receive your account....

i quit a while ago and now have to start from scratch... Smile

i am a respected player and have friends....

it would make my day

~~UG~~

dont go making any hasty decisions... i did and now i regret it

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 11-09-2008 00:43.

11-09-2008 00:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
popeye i took over a different account

Well if thats the case you dont need this one.

Mlarinon, I withdraw. If anyone should have it it should be UG3 for his reasons, or Bobaloob becasue he is making one hell of a progression as a hunter and would do you justice.

But honestly take a break, and come back, just dont do what arty did

Your imperfection.
11-09-2008 00:52 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
lopso

UG3 you can have my account if i get this one it may only be 38 points but its still good any way could i have this account i really really want this account and would do good with it so please consider me for the account
11-09-2008 00:53 lopso is offline Search for Posts by lopso Add lopso to your Buddy List
duanetomber

could i have the account as i have allready recieved advice on hunter from icecold and other good hunters so i think i would be a good candidate for this account as i will ask for help and advice when it is needed

11-09-2008 00:57 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Raxis
Set Abominae

{quote]would do good with it so please consider me for the account [/quote]

*Winces at the grammar*

UG3 has more experience than you Lopso from waaaaaay before. He'l know how to use this onbe better...

Though I thinl Mlarinon shoudl take a break, the more I think about it the more I think you should

Your imperfection.
11-09-2008 01:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

i too would like to withdraw, i have a medium level char already, and ug3 is much more experianced than me, and deserves the char if you decided to give it away.
i hadnt relised he'd quit, and its a great shame, so i think it should go to him

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 11-09-2008 01:29.

11-09-2008 01:29 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

As much as I don't like to see that you're going, I vote for UG3. Capable, dedicated and he has the knowledge.

Please Mlarinon, rethink the kit-kat idea. Take a week off and see if you can live without BW Big Grin

In my opinion things like 'I'll stay in your clan' or 'I won't change tatoos' doesnt matter at all. If you give your account away just give it to someone who can handle being lvl 56.

If you're not Mlarinon then please do not react on this post in any way. Thanks

11-09-2008 01:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

im in total agreeance with diablo.
DONT GIVE IT AWAY, think of all YOUR hard work put it on vaction semi perminant or just walk away like me and theheraldofogc did now we are both back playing and if we had given it away we couldnt just do that

if you really must give it away then UG3 is a prime candadite as he shouldnt have left either

11-09-2008 06:16 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

isnt artoir another who did that? went and had a break then came back? if you are taking a vote, i vote UG3

11-09-2008 07:10 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

i withdraw also seeing ug3 up there would be perfect player is well respected in the game and knows the game most likely the back of his hand

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-09-2008 08:18 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon

thaks everyone but I do not see the sky clearing up for quite a long time (at least not before april). And by then all I will be like going from being 100 and growing to being 50 hundred or so and so far.

I may go for UG3 whom I remeber or bobalob, (for those who don't know i was away nearly 3 months this summer because of computer break down and holydays, I came back with the patch it was fun, but this time it is really another dimension of not having time between part time jobs, studies, research (i am a master student in japan)).

And the fact is it really takes much time to stay at the top (doing quest on by one, skimming for good merge..., I had quite many plans for jewellery and weapon merge as well as dream merge for shorts, armor and helmets.)

And also merging a legendary heavy crossbow of reaction for expeditions, i had half of it (well lacking a lot of mergestone to do everything and get my tatoos up).
11-09-2008 09:40 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
pennywise

images/avatars/avatar-245.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Clan: DB

I say take a break as its sad to see a player leave, however if you do decide to give it away, i vote for UG3 as hes an experienced player and would make great use of what you have already built up.

~P

11-09-2008 15:06 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

It is sad to see you go, you've been a great member at DARK. But, we've all ready spoken of the issue in game and really you don't have a choice if you know you're going to be gone that long.
I wish you luck in the future, maybe some day we can see you back in the game.
And anyone is fine with me really, though UG3 has the most experice and would probably see your attempted merges once he saw your armory.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 11-09-2008 15:32.

11-09-2008 15:31 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

aww no another ones going Frown

I vote UG3 for your account, he was an amazing player & like Lysandra said he'd see most of your merges just by looking at your armoury.

Lopso dont be so selfish, you have already had someone elses account & now you want this one?? Dont be so greedy & progress through the game like everyone else has had to do.

UG3 FTW Big Grin hehe ^-^
11-09-2008 16:44 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008

Tut not one vote for me Frown
11-09-2008 17:08 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
duanetomber

i vote malooga lol

p.s i really vote for UG3 he is best suited as he doesnt have an account and is most experienced

11-09-2008 17:11 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Not gonna bore you all

UG FTW ...

A dedicated player , helpful capable & loyal ...

& I miss him around Pleased

oh dear Loogie's here tooo Shocked

ima go now dig a hole & hide

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-09-2008 17:27 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

I would be priveliged to receive your account and thank you everyone for your opinions but we must not forget ourselves.

mlarinon must decide herself and choose who the account goes to if, indeed thats what she wants to do.

yes i am good at merges and a very experienced player but it is not my place to say what should be done...

i will agree with whatever you choose mlarinon and im just sad to see another old player leave...

~~UG~~

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-09-2008 19:43 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

I would love to have your account i am lvl 41 atm and am a hunter it would be a privilage to have your acount

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

11-11-2008 20:15 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » lvl 56 BM, hunter, act2 pilgrimage finished

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH