Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Hahahaaa my time has come to leave » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hahahaaa my time has come to leave 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Hahahaaa my time has come to leave Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some of you will be happy which tbh I couldn't give one Smile some of you won't be to which I'd like to say its been fun and I'll miss ya

I ain't doing a list as I generally cba Smile

You are under the protection period. Character deletion possible in 23 hour(s) 53 min. 19 sec.

CANCEL CHARACTER DELETION

Peace

01-07-2013 21:15 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Hahahaaa my time has come to leave Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rawrrrrrr

don't know what to say really... It was fun out-damaging you while I was BK though. Tongue Noob. Tongue

Good luck in real life though, take care.

01-07-2013 22:34 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol and the out damaging was short lived Tongue ciao four niao

01-07-2013 22:35 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I Have Your Account ? Lool

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
01-07-2013 22:48 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

shame to cya go bud, it's funny thinking about how long you've spoken to someone, since you never really notice the time go, it's been what, 3 almost 4 years?
all the best to ya bud.

01-07-2013 23:01 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap

quote:
Originally posted by Indica
shame to cya go bud, it's funny thinking about how long you've spoken to someone, since you never really notice the time go, it's been what, 3 almost 4 years?
all the best to ya bud.

Hucking fell mate try again probably closer to 6

01-07-2013 23:08 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Bye FT, RIP and all that shyte.

Smile It was fun... sometimes.
01-08-2013 07:52 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Was nice talking with you since i came back to BWs FT.
I hope you have as much fun in real life as you can, during the brief absense away from blood wars you will have :D

..... what you dont think you will be back? Its BW's Dude!

One day - during another large content update - you will get that email - which is going to give you that itch - which will start the addiction aaaallllll over again.

Once you pop that BW, you cannot stop ;)

But anyways man, hf and try not to miss us too much :D

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-08-2013 08:16 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Hahahaaa my time has come to leave

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH