Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Expo text. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expo text.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheTwisted

Registration Date: 01-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Expo text. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure if this is the correct place, but I presume so. I've noticed on the last few Arachne's that I've hosted/been on have all done the same. Don't know if anyone else has noticed or been having this or if it's just general bad luck for me.

Anyways: 'Arachne performs a special attack Net, bound opponents have difficulties with hitting, the strikes of Arachne are now more accurate.'

Whenever it does this it seems to land a lot more critical hits - Round 4. It had none previously in the expo.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=29ccd19563

So I'm wondering if maybe it should be;
'Arachne performs a special attack Net, bound opponents have difficulties with hitting, the strikes of Arachne now have increased critical hit chance.
Or something along those lines.

Underworld IGN - Twisted Shadow.

Feel free to message me, but be nice ;P

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TheTwisted: 01-10-2013 14:13.

01-10-2013 14:12 TheTwisted is offline Search for Posts by TheTwisted Add TheTwisted to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope, the translation is accurate Smile

01-10-2013 20:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Expo text.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH