Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Building » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Building
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Building Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about a building which increases the chance of success in the well of souls? Obviously this building will cost loads, and will need high requirments, but i think it'll be good.

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
05-22-2007 07:33 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, thank you. We'll survive. Keep it simple.
05-22-2007 12:18 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That will never be in the game Smile

chance for upgrade is pemanent Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-22-2007 12:23 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

New players must have equal chances to create a great item. Top5 would build this thing up to lvl 10 and they would have something like that:
normal item - 95%
+5 - 90%
good - 85%
+11 - 80%
perfect - 75%

It is obvious that they would be unstoppable.

05-22-2007 14:02 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
New players must have equal chances to create a great item. Top5 would build this thing up to lvl 10 and they would have something like that:
normal item - 95%
+5 - 90%
good - 85%
+11 - 80%
perfect - 75%

It is obvious that they would be unstoppable.

Look at the rankings, they already are to a greater extent .... individually and in clan ........ maybe the better idea would be to lower the success % for higher level players to make it more difficult for them to create these great items

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 05-22-2007 14:15.

05-22-2007 14:13 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

But now you still have a little chance to gain top50. If this patch would be installed, they will be found high into impossible lvl to catch.

05-22-2007 14:16 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
But now you still have a little chance to gain top50. If this patch would be installed, they will be found high into impossible lvl to catch.

The only reasons that there are still chances to get to the top 50 are:

1: Inactive Accounts through various reasons
2: The fact that there isn't much difference in points/lvls between the lower order of the top 50
3: Luck

Now if we dropped that number slightly to say the top 5 or top 10, the lead those players have ..... especially the ones who have clan banded and allied ...... is very nearly unassailable. For instance a certain clan has 4 members, and is already approaching, in both points and power, clans with over 4-6 times as many members (including top 50 players) ..... I would say that was approaching, if not past, impossible to catch already.

05-22-2007 14:34 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thread Starter Thread Started by izthemasterqq
RE: Building Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Originally posted by izthemasterqq
How about a building which increases the chance of success in the well of souls?
quote:
Obviously this building will cost loads, and will need high requirments .
, but i think it'll be good.

When i say that, i really do mean HIGH REQUIREMENTS, and even with high leveld buildings, the success % would not increase to that extent!

05-22-2007 17:00 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Yes Smile and it should be in 3 zone and have requirement for top5 Smile

then i can upgrade my equip to +17 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

no no no Smile bad idea

sorry for my english xD
05-22-2007 17:09 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thread Starter Thread Started by izthemasterqq

M'kay. Delete this thread then please. =)

05-22-2007 17:11 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Whatever you want Smile . Closed.

sorry for my english xD
05-22-2007 17:24 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Building

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH