Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Unpaid off loan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Unpaid off loan 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mariop

Registration Date: 11-13-2009

Unpaid off loan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agrovator borrowed from me 180 000 pop on 2012-07-03 21:49:48
link:
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=629f1deffa
i reported it to operator:
R102] [ID 2007] Long term loans

Reporting person: Id 2007, login: mariop, char: mari32o, IP .......
------------------------------------------------

Type of report: borrowing

nick of the person you borrowed from/the seller (payment by instalment):
mari32o
nick of the borrower/buyer: Agrovator

Time of return: 03.10.2012
The borrowing and the borrower are playing from the same IP: NO

but player is refusing to pay them back:
http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=24880218&type=1

please take action

regards

mari32o

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mariop: 01-16-2013 11:12.

01-16-2013 11:11 mariop is offline Search for Posts by mariop Add mariop to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tell him that if he doesn't pay you back he will get banned permanently, if he still refuses he'll get banned and you'll recieve the PoPs.

01-16-2013 23:08 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
mariop

Registration Date: 11-13-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by mariop
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=profile&uid=514

He is blocked already.
01-17-2013 15:34 mariop is offline Search for Posts by mariop Add mariop to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Then I'm sorry but it's kinda late to report this, he was to give the points back in october and now he's banned since december. If you complained about it sooner I'd have been able to give you back the PoPs

01-17-2013 23:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Unpaid off loan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH