Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » tutorial page needs to be updated » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page tutorial page needs to be updated 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

tutorial page needs to be updated Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tattoo and other stuff in the game changed and went patched, tutorial page should be kept up to date by devs so people don't loose time looking for infos.

If I want to know what is new critical damage for gangster tattoo I'd like to avoid spying half server to find a lvl5 gangster, or read the horrible translation of patch improvements.

That miss everything about act 2, act 3, evolutions, patches and so on so has no use for players. Is it that hard to keep datas updated? I can do if they pay me lol
01-28-2013 14:14 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Approved!!!

I ask about this on Public Chanel, but i don't have a response...
So please, if someone have access please edit it

01-28-2013 16:52 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think Evan locked it after those bots kept adding "pharmaceutical" ads. Shall we say.

I can check with Mortis and update it if we have the access.
01-28-2013 17:14 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I spoke to Szeszej a while ago, and Konrad has unlocked it for editing. Unfortunately we can't add extra pages to the homepage at the moment, however existing pages can be edited.

I have text files on my desktop of translated polish wikis pages which we don't have on ours. If we can add pages, I'd be happy to paste them on for others to check and change.

01-28-2013 17:25 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » tutorial page needs to be updated

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH