Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Saying goodbye » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Saying goodbye 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Saying goodbye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,

gonna keep this brief; I have decided to hang up my guns and call it a day. I am gonna be auctioning of all of my items. EVERYTHING. And I wanted to know, is there any way at all that I can distribute like the 200SS+ that I am gonna have afterwards?

I recognise that some of the items that I have are too valuable not to sell and will be extremely useful to some. But then I am gonna have loads of stones left over. Ideally I would like to distribute these fairly or whatever, but I remember an incident in the past of an old player quitting and he put all of his stones on 1 item and the random player who just thought he had "hit lucky" got punished for pushing.

Anyway, I would rather just waste my stones than my items if worst comes to worst so... I love you all and loved every minute of playing, so enjoy my items and enjoy your time without me Big Grin

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

01-29-2013 19:28 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have 2 reasonable options to spend your stones:
1. merge some stuff for someone - merging often costs more than a final product(plus these mana costs), so you might just as well do someone a favor by using your stones to do it.
2. change your stones to blood stones, then buy junk at the shop, and then put everything on auction without blocking any stone offers.

GL in RL Wink .

quote:
IGN: Atomos

01-30-2013 18:36 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Saying goodbye

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH