Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » patched desert eagle » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page patched desert eagle
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

patched desert eagle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and other "improvedé ubs...
anybody can see what it does at p+2/3/4/5???

because for what I can see now any improvement of guns is just trash and only weapon worth to use is just skorpio.
Come on, how can somebody expect we upgrade a DE to p+5 if even a g+5skorpio perform better??
01-29-2013 21:37 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

RE: patched desert eagle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can see just p2

Legendary Perfect Desert Eagle (+2) CLOSE

One-handed gun
Damage: 51 - 57
Effects: attacks per round: 2, REPUTATION +18, CHARISMA +10, chance for critical hit +5 %, ignores 8 % of your opponent`s defence, chance to hit increased by 27 %, overall weapon damage +30 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 30 (47), STRENGTH: 28 (44), AGILITY: 25 (39), PERCEPTION: 28 (45), INTELLIGENCE: 25 (39), KNOWLEDGE: 23 (37), Your character must be in act: 2

but this i have from polish board

Legendary Excellent Desert Eagle (5)
Type: Firearms handed
Damage: 64 - 70
Effects: attacks per round: 4, REPUTATION +22, CHARISMA +12, chance for critical hit +20%, ignores 20% of the opponent's defense, weapon chance to hit increased by 27%, the total weapon damage +30%
Requirements: LEVEL: 57, STRENGTH: 55, AGILITY: 46, PERCEPTION: 56, INTELLIGENCE: 46, KNOWLEDGE: 44, the character must be in act: 2

think i know what i will do Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 01-30-2013 07:58.

01-29-2013 22:22 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind
RE: patched desert eagle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with the right gear this can be nice for some purposes, even if p+5 is not easy to reach and p+5 skorpio will still work better in 90% of cases.

Anybody knows if 3rd strike comes at p+3 or p+4?
02-01-2013 00:26 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3rd strike comes at p+3 Wink .

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-02-2013 22:03 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » patched desert eagle

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH