Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Items i desire..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Items i desire.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

Items i desire..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need this and only this:

Short shorts of secrecy - willing to pay 30bs for less than good and 80bs for good or better

If you have the desired item above and are interested in selling then plz pm me ingame (ign faquarl) or post here and we can work out a deal Big Grin

This post has been edited 19 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 01-22-2009 23:46.

11-10-2008 13:53 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by honorus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

11-11-2008 11:20 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up and edit for new items wanted

11-17-2008 13:47 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Bracelet of genius is ok?
11-17-2008 18:25 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

sorry mate need the rep or appearence bonuses........ woulda bid on the ones on auction otherwise Wink

11-18-2008 00:44 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

RE: Items i desire..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up and edit

11-18-2008 14:41 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

RE: Items i desire..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

11-20-2008 12:08 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

up

11-21-2008 13:16 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Bow of dryad how much?! i have for 2 merges of shuriken of reaction but seems like its hard to sell merged Smile so make a good offer and ill place on auction
11-21-2008 13:29 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

needs to be a "long bow" as i need it to merge comp bow of reaction if it is then i'll start with an ls

11-22-2008 11:48 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Bracelet of Accuracy any good?

11-22-2008 15:33 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Sorry its bow but i have this on auction right now 2 ms starting price

Good Bracelet of Accuracy (+1) 0 - none - 2008-11-24
08:28:09
11-22-2008 18:07 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

thanks for the heads up on the bracelet i might bid but im really looking for appearence bososting jewelery Wink

11-23-2008 01:59 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

up

11-25-2008 11:27 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

up

11-27-2008 23:46 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

good elvish shorts of rogue +2 will be going on auction 2morrow, 2SS min bid.
Just in case your interested Wink
11-28-2008 14:54
honorus
Double Ace

thanks for the tip natedogg Big Grin

up and edit

11-30-2008 11:41 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

up

12-07-2008 14:48 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

How much you offer for bandanna of precog? i can merge it Smile
12-07-2008 21:28 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

ms + ls do for ya as a start bid?

12-08-2008 00:14 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

:/ not really as MS is what i need to merge + nanites mana which are quite high xD and hat of magic + Bandanna of punishment I was lucky in getting those items as bandannas its been a long time i havnt seen on auction and normal items of precognition go for MS LS around
12-08-2008 02:17 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

nvm then the weapon is a more pressing priotiry at the moment and i need the ret of my stones for that.

12-08-2008 16:58 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

up and edit

12-10-2008 00:47 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

up and edited for new items

12-10-2008 20:10 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

up and edit for new items required

12-16-2008 12:39 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Mhmm MS 2 LS would be ok for you starting bid for the bandanna? its +5 if you need stats pm me Smile
12-16-2008 17:07 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Hasam

Registration Date: 08-14-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Bats

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +5, AGILITY +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 29 (30), APPEARANCE: 30 (31)
Selling price: 31 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 171, Mana 359
12-16-2008 18:42 Hasam is offline Homepage of Hasam Search for Posts by Hasam Add Hasam to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Hasam: Hasam_Zubair@hotmail.com YIM Account Name of Hasam: Hasam_Zubair@hotmail.com View the MSN Profile for Hasam
honorus
Double Ace

zer have pm'ed and hasam i need ring/sig of youth not accuracy Wink

12-16-2008 18:58 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

how much for ring/Sig of youth i can merge one too xD! but depending on the price as i would require to use a Good signet of Fox :p
12-16-2008 19:06 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

ss min bid seems fair to me given what they usually go for.......

but i wont have the stones for a while yet Wink

edit for new items required Big Grin

12-17-2008 16:23 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Mhmm the Good signet of Fox goes for 1 SS min bid and its the material used :/ i think i should better try a concentration merge Smile well thanks for answering anyway ^^
12-18-2008 06:13 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

up still looking people

12-19-2008 14:24 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Bracelet of Art (+3) how much?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-20-2008 11:28 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
honorus
Double Ace

50bs start bid for bracelet of art +3

12-20-2008 19:32 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Hasam

Registration Date: 08-14-2008
Clan: Bats

Good Ring of Accuracy CLOSE
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +5, AGILITY +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 29 (30), APPEARANCE: 30 (31)
Selling price: 31 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 171, Mana 359

Cap of Precognition (+4) CLOSE
Helmet
Defence: 3
Effects: PERCEPTION +15, chance to hit with melee weapon -35
Requirements: LEVEL: 19 (20), KNOWLEDGE: 4, STRENGTH: 15
Selling price: 29 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 75, Mana 237

GOT DEM IF THEY R ANY GOOD!
12-20-2008 23:57 Hasam is offline Homepage of Hasam Search for Posts by Hasam Add Hasam to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Hasam: Hasam_Zubair@hotmail.com YIM Account Name of Hasam: Hasam_Zubair@hotmail.com View the MSN Profile for Hasam
honorus
Double Ace

sorry already have a ring of accuracy and a cap of precog im trying to replace them with the items listed lol Wink

up Smile

12-21-2008 12:19 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
50bs start bid for bracelet of art +3

at least 2LS

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-21-2008 13:50 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
honorus
Double Ace

lol no thanks mortis i'll buy off the others who have offered to sell then Wink

i looked through the past auctions and they go on average for an ls so i thought that'd be a fair offer........ clearly u thought otherwise though. Good luck selling though and i hope u find a buyer Wink

12-21-2008 16:27 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Mhmm still interested in the bandanna Tongue !?
12-21-2008 22:19 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

not if im buying everything else off of ya Wink

seriously mate i dont think i can afford it at the moment Frown

plus a hat would be more useful to me....... sorry to keep you waiting/hoping like that mate.

12-21-2008 23:18 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Items i desire.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH