Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Anyone try Path of Exile? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone try Path of Exile? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Anyone try Path of Exile? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this is a real Diablo 3, except the graphics (they are too far away in 2001)
But Skills tree, System and the path for evolve is exceptional

If they do a graphics similar to Diablo 3 they will be the best RPG of 2013

Link skills tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

02-04-2013 09:01 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yea I have just started today, although I wont start bashing Diablo 3 as I do love it, this game has a different twist to it.

I can't say much as im just level 11, but PoE is definatly interesting, was only intending to spend a hour seeing what its about, cant see me quitting it anytime soon....

Duelist bowman FTW! Big Grin

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

02-04-2013 17:32 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Toyman

Registration Date: 02-05-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I tried the path of exile and found out that there is a god.
02-05-2013 05:48 Toyman is offline Search for Posts by Toyman Add Toyman to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Few days late, but I doubt this'll class as a Necro.

Anywho, I thought I should say that Path of Exile is one brutal game that terrifies fifteen colours of crap out of me. And I absolutely love it. For anyone out there who likes ARPGs or liked Diablo 2, then perhaps you should download this too.

Incase anyone wants to add me, the name is Spankball. Currently a HC Templar that's struggling to survive, and loving every moment of it.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-09-2013 00:21 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Templar is interesting I'm level 40 duelist now, not doin HC as it is dam hard, default League is bad enough haha, just done normal mode an into cruel, loving the game, if anyone plays in the default league send me a pm an we can link up.

Nem - you got a character on default league? I could use a extra body now an then lol

02-09-2013 18:26 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly

Done normal mode with Templar and Marauder ..

Now i play with Ranged - i never die !!!
The rangers are extremely powerful - exactly like in Diablo and Titan quest - piercing damage and critical hit is unstopable

02-09-2013 19:24 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

You will die with ranged eventually, if ya not careful even with a high armour archer i die now an then esp act 3 - cruel

02-10-2013 13:39 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

anyone play poe?

07-28-2013 19:16 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly

Nope, I have account, have game installed, but i play dota 2 now Happy

07-29-2013 08:39 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Yes level 82 Witch, pm me Smile

07-30-2013 22:16 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Anyone try Path of Exile?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH