Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Swearingin Global Chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Swearingin Global Chat 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.254 Votes - Average Rating: 7.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nord

images/avatars/avatar-1120.jpg

Registration Date: 02-03-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BIA

Swearingin Global Chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

18:08 swearing

My player id : 71967
player id is : 86193

02-06-2013 14:11 Nord is offline Homepage of Nord Search for Posts by Nord Add Nord to your Buddy List Add Nord to your Contact List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That offence is probably older than the punishment is long lol cry less

02-06-2013 16:54 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, not really swearing, but offence nonetheless.

ID 86193
Char Fisch

24h

02-06-2013 20:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

It's not swearing in the slightest, and was meant in a friendly way, me and nordy are great pals
02-06-2013 20:07 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Well, tell him not to report you here then Tongue

02-06-2013 23:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Bloodlover

Registration Date: 12-09-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [B.I.A]

If you're great palms, why you report him? Why nordy takes 5 days ban and fish only 24h? All writen by Nord was in joke form.

02-07-2013 08:16 Bloodlover is offline Search for Posts by Bloodlover Add Bloodlover to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Not sure if you could read the earlier posts in thread,

if you can't, don't worry i'll explain it slowly for you my friend

He used non english in global which is an offense.
He swore violently at me in russian, that is also an offense.

My 'misdemeanour' was very minor, not even swearing.

You understand? Smile
02-07-2013 16:50 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

bloodlover, you need to read and abide by these rules. thread closed.

02-07-2013 18:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Swearingin Global Chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH