Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 65552; 85306 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 65552; 85306 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

65552; 85306 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 65552
Login TieriaErde
Char Nadleeh

ID 85306
Login lasseaeon
Char Lasse

Multiaccount and permanent ban

02-07-2013 14:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
TieriaErde

Registration Date: 06-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey Szeszej can u at less sell all those items i have i mean to put them back in game, so we get some in expedition or hard quest's, there are some items players will need them, at less that if u can makeBig Grin
02-09-2013 13:31 TieriaErde is offline Search for Posts by TieriaErde Add TieriaErde to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, can't allow that Smile

02-10-2013 17:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
TieriaErde

Tongue ok then, but like the Sewers description tells u can't siege a z4 so i don't have my hopes up to siege that square no?
02-11-2013 03:50 TieriaErde is offline Search for Posts by TieriaErde Add TieriaErde to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

You cannot siege banned players if that's what you're asking.

02-11-2013 23:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
TieriaErde

but u can cos u say in clan Headquarters that a premium person can siege banned persons that have z1-3. "you can use it once every 14 days, works only on squares in zones 1-3, ignores square protection period (after a finished siege and after a cancelled siege), allows you to besiege people on vacation mode, allows you to besiege banned players (if the ban lasts for more than a week)" u made the game or u partners made that option available in game. But as it say only z1-3 so i can't siege a z4 Frown , also wanted to ask u how much it takes to delete the banned person, but u don't keep the banned person to keep a z3 all time
02-12-2013 04:27 TieriaErde is offline Search for Posts by TieriaErde Add TieriaErde to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 65552; 85306

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH