Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Looking For Account (Trade Possible) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking For Account (Trade Possible) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mr Bang Tidy

images/avatars/avatar-1089.png

Registration Date: 01-20-2013
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SHERTING.!

Looking For Account (Trade Possible) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am looking for an account on Necropolis..

Underworld is not for me ! I would like to try Necropolis..

I am willing to trade my Level 15 (Underworld) - If needed..

I am looking for any RACE, and LEVEL 15+

Message me any offers on the Board ONLY !
02-15-2013 00:20 Mr Bang Tidy is offline Search for Posts by Mr Bang Tidy Add Mr Bang Tidy to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

do you want this one? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=33778

All Z5 and Z4 task done (Act 1)

02-15-2013 16:57 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Mr Bang Tidy

images/avatars/avatar-1089.png

Registration Date: 01-20-2013
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SHERTING.!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mr Bang Tidy
RE: do you want this one? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=33778

All Z5 and Z4 task done (Act 1)

If you want to trade it, ill take it Smile
02-15-2013 19:19 Mr Bang Tidy is offline Search for Posts by Mr Bang Tidy Add Mr Bang Tidy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Looking For Account (Trade Possible)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH