Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non English in Global Chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Non English in Global Chat 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Non English in Global Chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id of accused: Serenti Mortem 50516
Timestamp on chat: 13:43
My Id: Levija 10849
02-18-2013 13:49 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 50516
Char Serenti Mortem

24h for now

02-18-2013 23:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Serenti

images/avatars/avatar-1093.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2013
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I ask why You say for now ? 24 hour is long time for me. Can I have more problem with that or this is the worst thing that could happen to me about this ban ?

I can say sorry one more time on forum and promise that was the last time.

If Szeszej can reply for it I would be glad.
02-18-2013 23:24 Serenti is offline Search for Posts by Serenti Add Serenti to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

If you do it again the ban will be longer, that's all Smile

02-20-2013 02:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non English in Global Chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH