Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » cross mods » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who is the easiest annoyed mod?
Evangelion 19 51.35%
scillage 9 24.32%
liamb1992 7 18.92%
Aidensixx 2 5.41%
Total: 37 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page cross mods 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

cross mods Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread is to vote for the mod or mods who you think are the easiest annoyed and give out the most warnings ill put my vote on evan Big Grin

Shocked another warning coming on i feel

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-11-2008 19:12 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

evan easily Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-11-2008 19:56 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol. Yay it isnt me Big Grin
11-11-2008 20:35 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

can we say the sillyiest as well. my vote goes to liamb1992
Tongue

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
11-11-2008 21:18 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
can we say the sillyiest as well. my vote goes to liamb1992
Tongue

Yeahhh!! Wait... Wheres my medal!?! o_O
11-11-2008 21:25 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007

Liam1992 by far Smile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

11-11-2008 22:29 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

RE: cross mods Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat
this thread is to vote for the mod or mods who you think are the easiest annoyed and give out the most warnings ill put my vote on evan Big Grin

Shocked another warning coming on i feel

gotta go with evan Wink not for being the one to get annoyed easily but the one who will be the first on to give out warning..... cause he knows what he is doing. Tongue no offense what so ever evan

11-11-2008 22:33 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Oh my, I hope I won't be executed in public, I'm against capital punishment Tongue

And it's pretty hard to annoy me, even if I'm in a bad mood Tongue

Poll added Smile

Edit. I voted on myself Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-11-2008 22:49 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

Bah, shoulda voted for scillage Wink
11-11-2008 22:59 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i think its scillage, although im not sure if thats down to the fact evan is past the crazy hormones and mood swings Wink
he does seem easier to wind up though
11-11-2008 23:03 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Lol - you're all wrong, Evan doesn't get annoyed - he just lays down the law! He IS the law.... (Cthulhu breaks into an Anthrax moment & moshes around his bedroom singing "I am the law, you won't f**k around no more" I am the law ) Big Grin Tongue Big Grin
E, maybe an avatar change from Johnny Ghostrider Blaze, to Judge "I am the Law" Dredd. Evil

Aiden loses it quickest! (sos Aid, you know you get firey - lol Tongue )

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-12-2008 00:08 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

@ Evan-lol. we may have all voted for you *cough cough* but you are a fair mod.
@ Cthu- LOL. I actually think that suits Evan perfectly....lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-12-2008 00:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

haha Aiden for the LEAST easily annoyed mod.. Smile

Scillage for MOST ANNOYING lol

Evans ok .. cept for silly warnings Frown

Liam for the easiest annoyed Tongue
11-12-2008 00:50 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

So simply you Mini, just trying to avoid all the attention Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
11-12-2008 07:47 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
So simply you Mini, just trying to avoid all the attention Tongue

Oh yes Big Grin
11-12-2008 18:44 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Clan: DB

i go for evan. seeings all the warnings ive had have been from him...LMAO Wink

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
11-13-2008 12:52 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by joshk
i go for evan. seeings all the warnings ive had have been from him...LMAO Wink

So true Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-13-2008 16:36 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Clan: DB

haha i know....

but the second i think would proberly be scillage. then liamb. and last but not least aidan. aidans last cos he's sound as a pound.... Big Grin .

well he's only sound cos he's helped me stop getting warnings e.g. posting two exactly the same threads by accident then aidan comes along and deletes one of them for me

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
11-13-2008 17:18 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » cross mods

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH