Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Numbers dont add up correctly » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Numbers dont add up correctly
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mystraval

Registration Date: 09-06-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Question Numbers dont add up correctly Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can tell me if im wrong, but it looks like somethings not right here, I equip the "Shuriken of long range (+4)". And it is supposed to increase weapon damage by +14, yet when I check in the throne room, it has only increased by +4. This is the same in attacks, it does not increase by the proper amount. And I have nothing decreasing my attack damage. Anyone got any pointers on this...??

WEAPON EQUIPT

Shuriken of Long Range (+4)

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 30 - 33
Effects: attacks per round: 5, STRENGTH +10, weapon damage +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 30 (31), STRENGTH: 29 (30), AGILITY: 31 (32), PERCEPTION: 17, INTELLIGENCE: 23 (24), KNOWLEDGE: 20 (21)
Selling price: 4 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 85, Mana 325

THRONE ROOM

DAMAGE
34 - 37 Shuriken of Long Range (+4)
11-12-2008 13:01 Mystraval is offline Homepage of Mystraval Search for Posts by Mystraval Add Mystraval to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shuriken (+4) CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 16 - 19
Effects: Chance to hit -16, attacks per round: 5
Requirements: LEVEL: 15, STRENGTH: 13, AGILITY: 16, PERCEPTION: 17, INTELLIGENCE: 16, KNOWLEDGE: 16
Selling price: 2 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 44, Mana 120

Shuriken of Long Range (+4

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 30 - 33
Effects: attacks per round: 5, STRENGTH +10, weapon damage +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 30 (31), STRENGTH: 29 (30), AGILITY: 31 (32), PERCEPTION: 17, INTELLIGENCE: 23 (24), KNOWLEDGE: 20 (21)
Selling price: 4 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 85, Mana 325

Nope, it adds up correctly. The bonus damage is already calculated to the weapon.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-12-2008 13:05 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Numbers dont add up correctly

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH