Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Kilt of the Shepherd (+3) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kilt of the Shepherd (+3)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Blade Master

images/avatars/avatar-1094.png

Registration Date: 02-19-2013

Kilt of the Shepherd (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am looking to buy a normal Kilt of the Shepherd (+3)

Kilt of the Shepherd (+3) CLOSE
Pants (Only for males)
Defence: -3
Effects: APPEARANCE +7, AGILITY -2, LUCK +1, PERCEPTION +11, TOUGHNESS -5, item defence -7, chance to hit with melee weapons -19
Requirements: LEVEL: 27, STRENGTH: 23, AGILITY: 18, TOUGHNESS: 24
Value: 21 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 91, Mana 240

For this item I am willing to pay any start price (Maximum of 600).
I am also willing to pay for this item with all types of stones.

If you wish to contact me about making an offer, please reply via my thread or send me a privet message on the forum.

Thankyou for your time.
The Blade Master.
02-25-2013 23:44 The Blade Master is offline Search for Posts by The Blade Master Add The Blade Master to your Buddy List
The Blade Master

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Blade Master
RE: Kilt of the Shepherd (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up please. ( 12:24pm -- 26/02/2013 )
02-26-2013 12:23 The Blade Master is offline Search for Posts by The Blade Master Add The Blade Master to your Buddy List
The Blade Master

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Blade Master
RE: Kilt of the Shepherd (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up please.
Still searching for this item.

( 11:39am -- 27/2/2013 )
02-27-2013 11:38 The Blade Master is offline Search for Posts by The Blade Master Add The Blade Master to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Kilt of the Shepherd (+3)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH