Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Need some info about how to make a good starting Person? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Need some info about how to make a good starting Person? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Need some info about how to make a good starting Person? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im restarting my account and dont know if to go as mellee and i dont know what race to go as could anybody give me a hand on how you develop a good character

Ive talked to my friend i would like to be mellee as

beastmaster or cult

but dont know which one

beast for the extra strength and hit

or cult for the extra agility

and tats im thinking monk anyway any of you can help me out

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 03-01-2013 21:23.

03-01-2013 20:16 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

RE: Need some info about how to make a good starting Person? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if melee go beastmaster assassin to begin with if u wanna go melee...

helps with dragons as u can use guns as well as melee...

then go monk when higher up if u want to...
03-02-2013 00:40 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX
RE: Need some info about how to make a good starting Person? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly
if melee go beastmaster assassin to begin with if u wanna go melee...

helps with dragons as u can use guns as well as melee...

then go monk when higher up if u want to...

thanks thats a really good plan

03-02-2013 03:45 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Try to gather as much junk before level 35 as possible, send spies to find profitable targets, farm them, etc. Forget about expos, beating higher level players for fast xp gain, and try completing pilgrimages(that will slow your XP progress a bit). When you're level 35 that good source of funds will be gone.
2. Don't make any tatoos until you're at least level 35, or you'll have poor stats in training.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

03-02-2013 14:54 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
2. Don't make any tatoos until you're at least level 35, or you'll have poor stats in training.

I say don't do any tattoo until LVL 45 Happy rise your stats... 8 chance to hit don't give a sheet Happy

03-02-2013 16:42 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Take a look at this:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6ed85fdccd
with tatoos and right gear(in this report I had 3rd level of shooting ace tatoo, so I could wear gear with higher damage bonuses and lower perception bonuses, thus I was better) it's much easier to make succesful expeditions and level up faster Wink . Every tatoo except monk has something useful to offer early on.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 03-03-2013 11:56.

03-03-2013 11:46 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: BoS

If you are looking at the character as a whole I'd argue Absorber is the best race.

Bm can potentially out damage it due to the extra attacks, but in the bigger picture of go absorber, drop me a line in game iCreed. Ill go through in more detail

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

03-04-2013 11:44 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Creed
If you are looking at the character as a whole I'd argue Absorber is the best race.

Bm can potentially out damage it due to the extra attacks, but in the bigger picture of go absorber, drop me a line in game iCreed. Ill go through in more detail

I'd have to agree the Power of blood would benefit greater in the long run, in my opinion Wink
03-05-2013 14:48 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Absorber is good until LVL 90-95 after that you use the power of blood only in quest for extra 20 Luck Frown
from this point the BM take his advantage 1700 more damage every round Smile (1 attack)

03-05-2013 21:54 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX

thanks for all the help but i aggree with grizly ive gone as BM for damage and hits

03-06-2013 00:37 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

i would have gone absorber, he have it all. extra hp, easiness, crazy luck arcana.

03-06-2013 08:26 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
Absorber is good until LVL 90-95 after that you use the power of blood only in quest for extra 20 Luck Frown
from this point the BM take his advantage 1700 more damage every round Smile (1 attack)

Only in quests?
No it always has a use at. Those lvls

Increased crit..and even beter higher chance to hit..pob is the most versatile arkana in the game

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-06-2013 09:57 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Yup, due to absorber later in end game I will use power of blood with ursine set and be better than a BM im pretty sure if not on par with ease.

Plus HP is a big thing that 10% is really helpful.

An quest luck says it all.. its a deal breaker for me.

Oh an the fact that I can go in an out of any path with ease, guns, melee, ranged makes no odd absorber can be great in them all... BM is well melee only..

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

03-06-2013 17:34 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Need some info about how to make a good starting Person?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH