Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1.0.9 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1.0.9
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Patch 1.1.0.9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Added possibility to search auctions by the kind of an item (Knife, Ring etc)

Added possibility to search auctions only for Legendary items.

URL addresses in messages are automatically changed into links.

11-12-2008 19:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is cool Smile I will now be able to look for:

Legendary Agile Pants of Coward Soggy+5 Pleased

for more sieges with you big lads Wink

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-12-2008 19:15 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, i agree well done bw team, this is going to be quite a usefull patch i think, it will prevent mistakes when posting links at least
11-12-2008 19:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Moved to game system and stickied.

Well I must say well done you good 'ol devs, nice patch for us Smile

11-12-2008 19:30 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

nice patch dev's. i c they do listen to us on very rare ocasions Tongue . just a pity they don't listen about all the other stuff when it comes to there bad patches

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
11-12-2008 19:41 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Yay easier to look for items that you need as Suits/Tuxedos and the way links are made direct links means that we dont need to save the message anymore? just a question? though i doubt its that :p
11-12-2008 20:31 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

nice little patch, well done.

don`t know if anyone noticed but the update description looks to have been written in English, not just translated to English?? have devs got an English speaking consultant now.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-12-2008 22:16 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hmm, I'm sorry, am I meant to be impressed by this? I mean, thanks BWT for the "awesome" patch; clearly you worked a lot of hours developing those two new drop down boxes.

Perhaps next time you can throw us the scraps from your left over breakfast as well.... or maybe address some of the actual issues that the players are raising on this board?

I know, I know, I ask too much... I should be happy with my new bone & go sit in the corner like a good dog & wag my tail. ( is there a smiley face for "sarchastic vehemence"?? )

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-13-2008 08:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I agree with Cthulhu. Dropdown boxes can literally be copied and pasted in code and their info swapped and exchanged for new info....depending how they're coding.

anyone else notice that they give us something like this whenever they put in a patch that slows down our gameplay?

I think they're trying to make it up to us somehow. Maybe they're saying: "Well since we gave them a really cruddy patch, let's give them something they can use and will like. Maybe they'll forget about the crap patch."

And no Cthulhu (I can finally spell your name without looking Tongue ) they don't have a smiley face for sarcastic vehemence. It would be in use too much.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-13-2008 13:30 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
diablo

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo

Guys, I don't think you're right. Considering the fact that UK server is the smallest we can't really expect to be heard every time. Yes, we could get a bit more attention.
What were people whining at? Phoenixes. Honestly statements like 'Now I cant kill a phoenix on my own for lower members' is a bit too much.
Legendary ranged. Did you see how many criticals NateDogg does? 7 of 9!!

This drop down boxes will make search easier.

EDIT: No rants please Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 11-13-2008 15:14.

11-13-2008 15:14 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

To be fair to the devs, this is a decent patch that helps A LOT. Nothing drastic, but a solid utility.

Expos do feel like they have some balance problems at the lower levels, and this isn't random moaning. The White Dragon upgrade from way-back-when was a poor approach to solo farming (just make it worth less EXP when that happens!), and Pheonix is just silly.

Not because people can't kill a Pheonix easily, which they shouldn't, but because it's a speed bump! Once people finally get past the bloody thing they shoot ahead on badges. Does that not imply that the Pheonix is a leetle bit unbalanced if the following mobs are much better prospects?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
11-13-2008 16:01 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Legendary ranged. Did you see how many criticals NateDogg does? 7 of 9!!

This drop down boxes will make search easier.

EDIT: No rants please Wink

yes but NateDogg is a hunter and gains crit from he's tattoo. what about the rest of the ranged tattoo's and i have no chance of finding gear that will give me high defence, extra crit chance and trying to keep my perception and agility at decent lvl's. just cause 1 tattoo can use it with out any bad effects doesn't mean all the ranged tattoo's can diablo..
back on point read my statement further up Evil

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
11-13-2008 20:48 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

@Diablo - I wasn't ranting. I was just pointing out that I didn't think this was a "great" patch as everyone else was.
I don't see why I should kiss the Dev's arse's when a) I am paying for these patches, b) They don't kiss my arse in return (again regarding the fact that I'm a paying customer whose majority of criticisms go either ignored or belittled).

I complained about the expo patch, yes, but so did half the people who post on this board, so I don't think I was wrong in my complaint. And I don't think justifying a patch that alters the way people can play the game (ie higher level players helping lower levelers) with a patch that just makes something slightly more easy to search is a fair trade off (cos let's face it, it's not as if there are thousands of items on our auctions - unlike the Polish one's where there are & so obviously this patch is yet again purely created for them, not us - remember Gendibal's main point of contention).

Anyway, I was just passing comment, that's all. No harm done. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 11-13-2008 20:51.

11-13-2008 20:48 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
diablo

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo

No offence taken.
I think this patch is not great but just good and handy, but it shouldn't be compared to other patches.
We all can imagine how to make this game more playable but I just got tired of complaining and now I play the game as it is.
Just my point of view.

11-14-2008 01:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Problem is that this patch almost seems to be them slipping the wool over our eyes... I agree it's damn useful, but it doesnt repair the expos.

On the bright side, if you beat those mobs (I famr them as im not that much above requirements) you get more exp

Diablo you shouild solo a white dragon to find out how much stronger they get

Your imperfection.
11-14-2008 01:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

I'm not so certain that expos is in need of fixing (well maybe the phoenix is a little to strong). In my opinion the game now encourages you to take a team of players of a similar power level instead of just bringing a single person to help out.

11-14-2008 06:06 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1.0.9

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH