Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » offensive / insulting messages on the global chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page offensive / insulting messages on the global chat 9 Votes - Average Rating: 3.009 Votes - Average Rating: 3.009 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

offensive / insulting messages on the global chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My ID: 84265

Fisch
Lightboy01

Starts from about 23:26 ; 3rd of March

Offensive messages. I hope that such misdemeanour can be punished.

Thanks for your time Smile

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
03-02-2013 23:47 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We were both trying to help him understand the process of upgrading, he was too short sighted to see the gaps in his understanding of the game.

This is simply a case of an immature individual who has had someone disagree with his 'infallible' knowledge, and he does not like it, so has proceeded to attempt to last out.

I apologise for Izual's behaviour.
03-03-2013 00:41 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As far as I remember I didn't insult anyone. Well, there was a message when I said I could have low IQ or something similar, although I was not insulting myself Smile

03-03-2013 06:44 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Izuall

Thread Starter Thread Started by Izuall

Fisch,
You weren't trying to explain to me "the process of upgrading", because you were undoubtedly conscious there is nothing new for me to learn as I'm not new in this game. These were all sarcastic comments concerning myself. Beside it, even explaning does not give you a right to call somebody "moron". I have looked through several topics in this section and it seems it is not your first misdemeanour. Even here you lack of repentance. It's high time you were punished for that.

Lightboy01,
As far as I remember this messege with "low IQ" was adressed to me. If I am wrong, my bad and sorry for inconvenience.

I hope Szeszej will read the whole conversation so he can figure out the context.

Thanks.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: 03-03-2013 10:04.

03-03-2013 09:24 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

quote:
Originally posted by Izuall
Fisch,
there is nothing new for me to learn

Thanks.

This just about sums you up eh buddy
03-03-2013 10:09 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Izuall

Yeah, nothing new as it comes to upgrading & merging processes of course.

03-03-2013 10:12 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

I don't know if that highlights immaturity or arrogance, but it definitely shows the shallowness and lack of authenticity of this complaint.
03-03-2013 10:28 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
Izuall

As it comes to arrogance and immaturity, I bet you can teach me something about it. Well, it's quite hard not to know the basics of the game when you play it for a few years.

03-03-2013 10:40 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I think that's enough guys. Let's wait for Szeszej to handle it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-03-2013 10:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

ID 86193
Character Fisch

ID 55843
Character Lightboy01

5 days each

03-03-2013 18:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » offensive / insulting messages on the global chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH