Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Radiating Mace of Betrayal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Radiating Mace of Betrayal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Radiating Mace of Betrayal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Caring Mace (+3)

Two-handed weapon

Damage: 22 - 39

Effects: Hit -38, BLOOD PTS -10 %, PERCEPTION +7, AGILITY +8, LUCK +5, HIT PTS +32 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 16, STRENGTH: 24, INTELLIGENCE: 17, KNOWLEDGE: 15, AGILITY: 11

Selling price: 11 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 56, Mana 147

is this worth anything?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Carloz: 05-27-2007 17:32.

05-22-2007 16:07 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't say so. Both Perception and Dexterity can be brought to higher lvls by two 1H weapons. And you cannot really use this mace successfully in combat. Throw it to the well.
05-22-2007 20:57 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Carloz

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carloz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, thanks. And here is one more thing for evaluation Smile

Studded Cape of Assassin (+1)
Armour
Defence: 8
Effects: REPUTATION +5, AGILITY +8, TOUGHNESS +5, defence +8, all weapons damage +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 27, STRENGTH: 24, AGILITY: 26

and stats on +3

Studded Cape of Assassin (+3)
Armour
Defence: 11
Effects: REPUTATION +7, AGILITY +12, TOUGHNESS +7, defence +9, all weapons damage +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, STRENGTH: 35, AGILITY: 32

I've just found it on quest, and I'm wondering is it worth upgrading to +3 and sell it? Or maby use?

05-23-2007 14:02 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

I cannot tell thee if you should use it or not, as I don't know what equipment you are using at the moment.

It's a nice item, but you won't get a lifestone for it. Or maybe... It's always 7 defence you get regardless of the Suicide. But no, no lifestone for that.
05-23-2007 14:30 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Carloz

Ok, thanks for help. I'll leave it, and probably use further (if i'll get enough strnght Smile )
And how do you think, if I'd give it to auction would I get few HS?

05-23-2007 15:59 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Well, auctions are hard to judge. You can get two, you can get none. I bought my Elvish Shirt for 1 Heartstone and two or three Bloodstones. Some paid a Lifestone and more. It all depends on what items are around waiting for vamps to bid on, on the total number of stones which has changed their ownership in the few previous days, on the mood of bidders, on the time the auction end (best is late evening server time), etc. Vamps get moody easily.

I, pesonally, would have upgraded the item to (+3), and put it on auction. I use two 1H weapons, and this one ain't good enough. Elves are better.
05-23-2007 18:21 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Carloz

So one more thing to evaluate (yes, I know, I'm sometimes annoying... Wink ):

Radiating Mace of Betrayal
Two-handed weapon
Damage: 43 - 55
Effects: Hit -14, BLOOD PTS -5 %, STRENGTH +5, TOUGHNESS -10, chance for critical hit +10 %, weapon damage +25, -10 to HIT PTS per hit, minimal damage +3, REPUTATION +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 8, STRENGTH: 19, AGILITY: 6

and on +3

Radiating Mace of Betrayal (+3)
Two-handed weapon
Damage: 53 - 65
Effects: Hit -19, BLOOD PTS -8 %, STRENGTH +9, TOUGHNESS -13, chance for critical hit +16 %, weapon damage +26, -13 to HIT PTS per hit, minimal damage +5, REPUTATION +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 19, STRENGTH: 30, INTELLIGENCE: 4, KNOWLEDGE: 4, AGILITY: 10

05-27-2007 17:32 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Clan: [..l..]

nice, but no agility
you wont hit anyone with it Smile

junk or 1-2 BS

sorry for my english xD
05-27-2007 18:18 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Radiating Mace of Betrayal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH