Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » None English Message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page None English Message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

None English Message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No idea even what it says...

My ID:50774
Message - http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=53070677&type=1

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

03-03-2013 09:05 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 57208
Character OMGitsALex

24h

03-03-2013 18:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
OMGitsALex

Registration Date: 02-10-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cant see that link cuz i cant login. Its true , i've sent him a msg in my own language, romanian and i did that cuz the owner of that account, that i knew, was romanian.

So ... the account was taken by someone else.. and its not nice at all that he complained about that msg Wink

Cheers

03-03-2013 19:13 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Creed

The owner of the account iCreed, is me, has always been me, has never changed hands and is English, as verified by a lot of people.

Thank you.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

03-03-2013 19:37 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » None English Message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH