Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Luck related to ambush » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Luck related to ambush 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AyAgi

Registration Date: 12-09-2010

Luck related to ambush Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In tutorial it's stated that 1 luck = 1 rep when it comes to chance of successfull ambush
Why doesn't it say anywhere in the ambush how much luck u have
As when u do a quest the luck is stated after ure % chance

is it calculated in ure chance? I do not think but not sure
Does luck from arcana work?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AyAgi: 03-03-2013 11:05.

03-03-2013 11:05 AyAgi is offline Search for Posts by AyAgi Add AyAgi to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its not 1 luck = 1 rep

its 1 luck = 1 % of rep

eg 1000 rep, 10 luck would give + 100 rep

and it says in throne hall your luck
03-03-2013 14:34 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
AyAgi

Registration Date: 12-09-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by AyAgi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well ok so 1 luck = 1% rep Smile but is it calculated after buildingbonus?
I do know ure basic luck is on thronepage Smile
But when i go on ambush it is nowere n the ambushresult message!
If I have 100 rep and 20 from shelter then 6 luck from evo and 38 luck from arcana i would have 120 + 44% = 120 + 52.8 = 153 but u cant see the effect on ambushpage
03-05-2013 17:39 AyAgi is offline Search for Posts by AyAgi Add AyAgi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Luck related to ambush

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH