Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Need some information about a Ranged player. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Need some information about a Ranged player.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vamperic Blood!

Registration Date: 03-04-2013

Need some information about a Ranged player. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any idea's on what items will make a Shuriken / Throwing Knife / Throwing Axe / Crossbow of Reaction powerful for a level 50-70 player?

At the moment, I'm thinking of: Bandanna of Adrenaline (For the Shuriken, Throwing Knife/Axe) and Mask of the Sun (For Crossbow), Elvish Cape, Chain of Pilgrim, Signet's of Youth and Elvish shorts.

But that's just my rough estimate, and not sure if it will work well or not.

Any idea's?

I'm open to all PM's or comments on the Board only.
03-04-2013 20:11 Vamperic Blood! is offline Search for Posts by Vamperic Blood! Add Vamperic Blood! to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

50 - 70 build is quite simple but you need to up your base intell and knowledge as high as you can. its much better than needing to use an item slot or 2 for intell and knowledge.

is your character male or female? makes a difference for headgear.

untill you can get headband/bandanna of caution/shepherd to p+1, get xxx headgear of precognition. gives high perception. bandanna/headband of precog has high requirements so think about that later.

neck wise, xxx of levitation. strength and agility.

signets of youth will do for a while if thats what you have, elvish shorts at high level are a good choice, as they have high agility.

weapon wise, legendary heavy crossbow is a good shout. youl use it up til and beyond getting a reaction suffixed weapon.

i personally use a shuriken because of high number of attacks, but throwing axe is way better at much higher level.

no ranged tattoos will let you use an elvish cape. elvish vest will meet defence requirements though. as will cape of deathsower.

what race is your character?

what tattoo path are you going for?

03-04-2013 20:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Vamperic Blood!

Registration Date: 03-04-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vamperic Blood!
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
50 - 70 build is quite simple but you need to up your base intell and knowledge as high as you can. its much better than needing to use an item slot or 2 for intell and knowledge.

is your character male or female? makes a difference for headgear.

untill you can get headband/bandanna of caution/shepherd to p+1, get xxx headgear of precognition. gives high perception. bandanna/headband of precog has high requirements so think about that later.

neck wise, xxx of levitation. strength and agility.

signets of youth will do for a while if thats what you have, elvish shorts at high level are a good choice, as they have high agility.

weapon wise, legendary heavy crossbow is a good shout. youl use it up til and beyond getting a reaction suffixed weapon.

i personally use a shuriken because of high number of attacks, but throwing axe is way better at much higher level.

no ranged tattoos will let you use an elvish cape. elvish vest will meet defence requirements though. as will cape of deathsower.

what race is your character?

what tattoo path are you going for?

I'm currently coming up to the level 52 mark, I'm a male Cultist going for Hunter Tattoo.
Just needed to know a item set up, to go for that will become strong later in game..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vamperic Blood!: 03-04-2013 20:54.

03-04-2013 20:53 Vamperic Blood! is offline Search for Posts by Vamperic Blood! Add Vamperic Blood! to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Need some information about a Ranged player.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH