Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Cursed One??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cursed One??? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Cursed One??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure about the rest of you but........I don't think "The Cursed One" would wear a belt!

That's a bit odd:/
03-05-2013 14:36 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is this serious? With that logic superman wouldn't wear a belt because he's super but he does so I think a Cursed One with a belt is fine Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 03-05-2013 18:29.

03-05-2013 18:26 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The curse might stretch to being unable to find pants that fit so he wears a belt.

03-09-2013 21:13 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I'm seriously confused by even the concept of this. What would you prefer? I'm really really confused.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

03-10-2013 16:51 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

images/avatars/avatar-1097.png

Registration Date: 03-01-2013
Clan: Dark Lord

RE: Cursed One??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hazardous
I'm not sure about the rest of you but........I don't think "The Cursed One" would wear a belt!

That's a bit odd:/

I think Its part of the graphics for Cursed One to give it a personal identidy.
Same as the Blades and Red eye for Absorber and the open White cloak and the little blood smear on the chest for Thoughtcatcher.

Nothing to be changed in my opinion, their good graphics for the Characters race and identities Big Grin

BECAME A LEGEND

03-14-2013 02:14 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

In my opinion, I wouldn't even wear pants. Probably too dangerous though.

"Pants removed, opponent doesn't attack for 5 rounds."

03-28-2013 21:11 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hazardous

finally some one with a sence of humor
03-30-2013 02:47 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Cursed One???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH