Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Long term loan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Long term loan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
raid

Registration Date: 01-08-2013
Race in game: Cultist

Long term loan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys. I have borrowed some items from one friend of mine.

3 of them were long term loan, which im going to return now.
but i only remember 2 out of 3 items which i wrote down, when i send the "loan request"

so, for sure, my friend will recive all the items i borrowed.. how should i proceed with the "return loan" thing??

is there some way to see which items i wrote down? or what shall i do?

thanks // johanna
03-09-2013 14:32 raid is offline Search for Posts by raid Add raid to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are several ways you can check what items you were loaned:

1) Through sent messages about the request.
2) Trade History (you need premium for this option to be available, if I remember correctly).
3) The report to the operator confirmation email (this one I'm not sure about. I don't know if the items you stated in the report will be sent in the confirmation email, but it's worth a shot).
4) Ask the lender.
5) In extreme cases (last resort), a PM to Szeszej on the forum, he'll be able to check trade logs etc between your IDs.

I hope this helps.

03-09-2013 15:18 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
raid

Registration Date: 01-08-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by raid
hmm.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the thing is.. i have loaned alot of stuff from him. and only 2-3 items i reported.. im not even sure if one is missing.. so with other words, maybe i have returned 1 item, which i have reported for long term loan, but not send an request regarding giving the item back...

so yea if there is any log.. would be awome..
otherwice, ill just hope they can notice that i have returned the item and maybe forgot to send request..

i dont want to be banned for this.. would be horrible..

but thank you for your ideas.
03-09-2013 15:55 raid is offline Search for Posts by raid Add raid to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Long term loan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH