Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Inappropriate Profile Description. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Inappropriate Profile Description. 10 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10 Beardshall 10

Registration Date: 11-18-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [D.B]

Inappropriate Profile Description. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Direct Link To Profile: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=86340

Incase it is removed before Szeszej see's this, I have Copied and Pasted it below.

DESCRIPTION
My mentor: Jimmy Savile

Really? It is just absurd to have this name on a game young children play.
I'm sure you know what this person in question is being accused of..

wish to carry on playing with the sniper tattoo. Will trade with Any race and level
Over Level 30

Hunter/Assassin/Gunman tattoo players only.

03-12-2013 22:15 10 Beardshall 10 is offline Search for Posts by 10 Beardshall 10 Add 10 Beardshall 10 to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No young children play this game, if they do they shouldn't.

It's harmless fun and if you find it offensive the internets a dangerous place for you

There's no swearing, just a name, a name of someone who also raised millions of pounds for hundreds of charities so let's not just remember people for the bad, profile isn't offensive and won't be changed

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 03-12-2013 22:32.

03-12-2013 22:30 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
No young children play this game, if they do they shouldn't.

It's harmless fun and if you find it offensive the internets a dangerous place for you

There's no swearing, just a name, a name of someone who also raised millions of pounds for hundreds of charities so let's not just remember people for the bad, profile isn't offensive and won't be changed

It doesn't bother me, i also see it as messing about. But i just want to point out that its not young children that would be offended, those people who made the claims are grown up now. Quite likely spending their time pretending to be a vampire in a post apocalyptic world were we all run around wearing nothing but capes and kilts =)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-12-2013 22:40 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

First of all you have to send that person a message that you find the description offensive (unless of course it is DIRECRLY against the regulations) if that person is unwilling to change it then you can make a complaint here.

03-13-2013 01:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

By stating he is your mentor you are openly condoning what he did ?

hope we never bump into each other in street , you lowlife scumbag.
03-14-2013 10:24 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

making fun of child molesting, that's sick!!

I find that both repulsive and offensive.

03-14-2013 11:34 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

Didn't say I was condoning anything, simply making a joke out of him not what he did. It's a laugh/joke deal with it, people make jokes about much worse

quote:
Originally posted by PhuctiphinO
By stating he is your mentor you are openly condoning what he did ?

hope we never bump into each other in street , you lowlife scumbag.

I make a joke you personally insult me, nice one pot, kettle black? Bump into me in the street? Lol tackle me with your keyboard warriorness?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 03-14-2013 12:00.

03-14-2013 11:56 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

i have sent him a message to removed it and it still hasnt been removed and i think others have also

edit: i also got a message back saying no if yu can read these @Sez

Mine :http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=4508356&type=3
His :http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=53276372&type=1

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 03-14-2013 12:04.

03-14-2013 12:00 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
i have sent him a message to removed it and it still hasnt been removed and i think others have also

edit: i also got a message back saying no

Nope, you're the first. It's A NAME, no swearing, no words to hurt your eyes and not breaking ANY rules or terms of blah blah blah

03-14-2013 12:04 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

to say he is condoning paedophilia is a bit of a stretch, you all seem to forget before these accusations were flying left right and centre, he helped many young children with their dreams. It could indeed be that to which ace is referring, helping to make someone's dreams come true for no reason other than the sheer joy on their face.

EDIT: Whilst i'm at it, is anyone who says MJ was their mentor, because they possibly learnt to dance from him condoning paedophilia? Let me save you some trouble, no.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Indica: 03-14-2013 12:23.

03-14-2013 12:12 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
10 Beardshall 10

Thread Starter Thread Started by 10 Beardshall 10

Hold on, so your all defending him because he used to play as FireTrap, and some of you are afraid that his personal friends that own clans won't accept you or speak to you if you don't stick up for him..

Its ridiculous, Just remove it. That's all I want you to do.

To me, you will always be known as 'FireTwat' not FireTrap.

And no you can not get me done for swearing as the word Twat has two meanings, and I am refering to this meaning: A person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.

So remove it, and stop being one of those Smile

wish to carry on playing with the sniper tattoo. Will trade with Any race and level
Over Level 30

03-14-2013 15:57 10 Beardshall 10 is offline Search for Posts by 10 Beardshall 10 Add 10 Beardshall 10 to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Registration Date: 02-02-2012
Clan: BOS

totally agree with this Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
making fun of child molesting, that's sick!!

I find that both repulsive and offensive.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blood-boy: 03-14-2013 16:26.

03-14-2013 16:25 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by 10 Beardshall 10

And no you can not get me done for swearing as the word Twat has two meanings, and I am refering to this meaning: A person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.

That's still offensive, you're saying in your opinion you find this person stupid or obnoxious and that's offensive no matter how you slice it. Lightboy and Fisch just got banned for 5 days for saying something very similar to what you just said.

Back on topic: I see no problem with this, Mr. Saville will remain a hero for me, the amount of good he did in his years on this Earth greatly outweigh the few, although severe mistakes he made.

03-14-2013 17:05 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ace Rimmer

quote:
Hold on, so your all defending him because he used to play as FireTrap, and some of you are afraid that his personal friends that own clans won't accept you or speak to you if you don't stick up for him..

No, my nickname firetwat was given to me by me as it was my log in/username. I shall not stoop to your level and throw insults as I see jokes for what they are, pull your head out the sand and give up, profile remains as is

03-14-2013 17:25 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Clan: A.S

quote:

i dont think there defending him cuz of that i think there defending him cuz he's right its not offensive so why dont you just leave it as unholy said he has done some good things in his life really good things saying it but yeah he has also done some stupid mistakes but soooooooooooooo get real man and grow up the devs are going to do anything about it i will tell you this now Tongue

But good luck trying (YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME) Tongue

03-14-2013 17:26 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
10 Beardshall 10

quote:
quote:

No, my nickname firetwat was given to me by me as it was my log in/username. I shall not stoop to your level and throw insults as I see jokes for what they are, pull your head out the sand and give up, profile remains as is

The mod can't punnish me for that. For the simple reasons..

1. I don't have an account anymore.
2. He will be banning any random player that has used/uses the local library system IP adress.
3. I have commited no serious offense that is bannable.

I just want him to remove it. Its perverse. Totally uncalled for, how ever you look at it.

Over Level 30

03-14-2013 17:41 10 Beardshall 10 is offline Search for Posts by 10 Beardshall 10 Add 10 Beardshall 10 to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

quote:
quote:
quote:

2. He will be banning any random player that has used/uses the local library system IP adress.

I just want him to remove it. Its perverse. Totally uncalled for, how ever you look at it.

It's not changing, deal with it and stop crying over somet so pathetic

Then you logged on someone else's account to even be able to see my profile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 03-14-2013 17:52.

03-14-2013 17:48 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
10 Beardshall 10

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong, I had an acocunt recently, untill I saw the sick thing you have on your profile, and deleted, I see no reason to play if people so perverse as you are on here.

Mod, Please close the thread.
I'm not arguing, its simple he isn't going to remove it, so ill remove myself from the game completely.

Over Level 30

03-14-2013 18:03 10 Beardshall 10 is offline Search for Posts by 10 Beardshall 10 Add 10 Beardshall 10 to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong, I had an acocunt recently, untill I saw the sick thing you have on your profile, and deleted, I see no reason to play if people so perverse as you are on here.

Mod, Please close the thread.
I'm not arguing, its simple he isn't going to remove it, so ill remove myself from the game completely.

Full of it, you ain't leaving over that

Lol goodbye

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 03-14-2013 18:18.

03-14-2013 18:17 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Warnings given, thread closed. If you want to make another complaint please read my previous post.

03-14-2013 20:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Inappropriate Profile Description.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH