Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Siege Idea/Plan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Siege Idea/Plan 8 Votes - Average Rating: 6.638 Votes - Average Rating: 6.63
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Siege Idea/Plan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when making task siege's could there be 3 check box buttons with Act 1 in check box 1, Act 2 in check box 2 and Act 3 in check box 3 and if Act 2 and 3 have been clicked only those people in those acts are able to join the siege but my other way of this is

Leveled check boxes like E.G. lvl 35+ check box, lvl 50+ check box and a lvl 70+check box and those people that lvl + are the only ones allowed in the siege's

(i am asking this because act 1's don't listen to the higher members when making hard task siege's and with the low lvls in the siege just generates more monsters which then the siege fails)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 03-14-2013 21:24.

03-14-2013 21:16 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

why not Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its upto the expo, and koth leader to accept joining members, why not add the same model to siege leaders also (edit i mean task siege)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 03-14-2013 21:49.

03-14-2013 21:31 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Siege Idea/Plan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not needed tbh

seiges have worked grand the way they are..everyone has had same prob at some point byt..

its all about clan participation ..if ur clanmates dont listen to your clan messages about not joining

your leaders should sort that out....if they still dont listen and keep joining well maybee your in wrong clan :p

simple things like a CA ban could help with repeat offenders

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-15-2013 16:55 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX
RE: Siege Idea/Plan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
not needed tbh

seiges have worked grand the way they are..everyone has had same prob at some point byt..

its all about clan participation ..if ur clanmates dont listen to your clan messages about not joining

your leaders should sort that out....if they still dont listen and keep joining well maybee your in wrong clan :p

simple things like a CA ban could help with repeat offenders

But don't you think it would come in handy and its not too hard to create Smile but I see where your coming from but I've been in this clan for along time and I'm saying this on behalf of my clan mates as it would help people with the high levelled tasks as I said if loads of people that Carnt do anything I a siege it just generates more monsters which is not needed and yes all members should listen but others that don't are stubborn

But all in all thanks for your views Happy )))

03-15-2013 17:17 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

ok but what if the las person needed say for the 5 man team ur taking in task seige

applys late at night and seige starter cant accept??

and clannies being stubborn

like i said tell the leader or dep to remove ca access fro a few days simples

if ye dont do anything about it its ur own fault there joining..lol punish them Tongue

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-15-2013 17:40 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

images/avatars/avatar-1097.png

Registration Date: 03-01-2013
Clan: Dark Lord

I've been looking at some clan rules, and some state, as a rule:

Do not join Sieges unless imformed.

I think Ba_al is correct that you should tell the clan who can/can't join.

BECAME A LEGEND

03-15-2013 17:45 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
ok but what if the las person needed say for the 5 man team ur taking in task seige

if ye dont do anything about it its ur own fault there joining..lol punish them Tongue

Fair point my idea is check boxes you read faces if you click a check box only people withing the range of that check box can join and vamphire the act 1 members don't listen and bal again it's the people who Carnt use CA doing that

03-15-2013 17:48 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
VAMPHIRE

images/avatars/avatar-1097.png

Registration Date: 03-01-2013
Clan: Dark Lord

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyXxShanexX

Vamphire the act 1 members don't listen

Then isn't it up to the clan Leader/Deputy to enforce their clan rule about Not joining sieges unless told to by the Siege organiser and to punnish the offender accordingly? Or am I missing something?

Don't get me wrong, its a good idea, but I don't think its needed.

BECAME A LEGEND

03-15-2013 17:57 VAMPHIRE is offline Homepage of VAMPHIRE Search for Posts by VAMPHIRE Add VAMPHIRE to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for VAMPHIRE
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
quote:

Fair point my idea is check boxes you read faces if you click a check box only people withing the range of that check box can join and vamphire the act 1 members don't listen and bal again it's the people who Carnt use CA doing that

well kick em lol..if a clan member is disrupting sseiges that much..even though theve been told there ruining the seige..the hell are they doing in the clan

vamphire..most clans dont have this problem..as the players who keep been an ass would be removed or warned in some way..

anyway thats my 2 cents im out ^^

03-15-2013 17:59 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

quote:
quote:
quote:

well kick em lol..if a clan member is disrupting sseiges that much..even though theve been told there ruining the seige..the hell are they doing in the clan

vamphire..most clans dont have this problem..as the players who keep been an ass would be removed or warned in some way..

anyway thats my 2 cents im out ^^

Thanks bal that's a good idea too I won't disturb you no more thanks for your views anyway and vamphire I mean the siege creater can click which acts or levels allowed in the siege and thanks its very rarely people like my ideas and thanks for your views too Happy )))))) I will see want other people have to say before I ask mods or devs to close this thanks you two Happy

03-15-2013 18:05 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Siege Idea/Plan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH